Senior Consultant, International Income Tax
Company: Ryan, LLC
Posted on: May 24, 2020
The International Income Tax Senior Consultant ("Senior
Consultant") is responsible for preparation and review of
international tax planning documents and presentations, researching
tax issues, responding to client requests, reviewing certain
international tax compliance, and other special tax projects. This
includes performing and supervising such tasks as researching tax
law, documenting planning ideas, and completing detailed models and
calculations. This is a unique opportunity to be exposed to many
different areas of international income tax and gain experience in
both compliance and consulting.Duties and Responsibilities, as they
align to Ryan's Key Results
- Create a positive team experience.
- Assists Manager in developing project work plans and scheduling
associated project deliverables.
- Supervises the preparation of international tax forms and other
- Assists Manager in preparing client presentations for
proposals, planning strategies, and ideas.
- Responds to client requests and corresponds with clients to
- Travels to client locations to review, gather, and copy tax
returns, financial statements, work papers, tax studies, and other
documentation to use in compliance and consulting services.
- Prepares detailed models and spreadsheets to reflect proposed
tax planning and expected costs and benefits.
- Demonstrates ability to understand the Internal Revenue Code
and Regulations for various tax issues; training provided.
- Performs Internet research and technical writing to support tax
- Works with Transfer Pricing colleagues on all aspects of
Transfer Pricing reports.
- Prepares and reviews memoranda, and processes documentation and
relevant reports for management's review.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Tax, Accounting,
Economics or Finance or JD
- Two to four years tax-related experience.
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills,
strong communication skills, and willingness to learn and be a team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have
beginner's knowledge of Microsoft-- Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook, and Internet navigation and research.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver's license required.
Requires limited supervisory responsibilities, including training
peers and checking work for accuracy and completeness.
- Standard indoor working environment.
- Occasional long periods of sitting while working at
- Occasional long periods of standing while copying.
- Position requires regular interaction with employees and
clients both in person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Independent travel requirement: 10%.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Keywords: Ryan, LLC, Dallas , Senior Consultant, International Income Tax, Accounting, Auditing , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!