Director- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 25, 2021
- We are always looking for talented people to join our firm.
Apply now --and become a part of our unique culture. Copyright
Armanino LLP. All rights Reserved Director- Corporate Finance &
Restructuring in Dallas, Texas - Careers at Dallas Skip to Main
Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in
your browser to experience all the personalized features of this
site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page
Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Director- Corporate
Finance & Restructuring Job Locations US-TX-Dallas Job ID 2020-3927
2 months ago Category Consulting TEAM UP WITH US! Armanino LLP is
the largest independent accounting and business consulting firm
based in California. We are a nationwide leader in serving
privately held companies, as well as, non-profit organizations and
public entities. We provide four main areas of service -
assurance/audit, tax, consulting and business management. Our
technology focus and global services are key aspects of our service
lines. We have been named to IPAs "Best of the Best" Firms in the
country and Accounting Today's "Pacesetters in Growth." We have a
vibrant company and have been consistently voted as a best place to
work by Accounting Today, various Business Journals and Vault.
Armanino's Restructuring Consulting Practice focuses on strategic,
operational, and financial challenges facing our clients. We
address the full spectrum of financial and transactional challenges
faced by companies, boards, investors, creditor constituencies and
other parties-in-interest. Service offerings include: Restructuring
- Insolvency/Manage Wind Downs
- Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors
- Bankruptcy (Debtor, Creditor)
- Managed Wind-Downs
- Turnarounds and Workouts
- Strategic Advisory
- Crisis and Interim Management
- Business Restructuring and Stabilization
- Performance Improvement
- Debt Restructuring
- Distress Transaction Specialists
- Forensic Accounting
- Expert Witness Corporate Finance
- Sell-Side Representation
- Buy-Side Representation
- Transaction Advisory
- Purchaser Representative
- Shareholder Representative For insolvency and managed wind-down
projects, we work with all parties to maximize the recoveries and
manage the orderly dissolution/liquidation of the entity. In
turnaround and performance improvement situations, we help company
management stabilize finances and operations to reassure all
parties-in-interest that proactive steps are being taken to enhance
value. We develop financial projections and liquidity forecasts,
improve cash flow management, obtain additional financing,
negotiate loan covenant waivers and guide complex debt and
operational restructuring. In addition to providing company-side
services, we also provide analytical and advisory services to
lenders and unsecured creditors of distressed borrowers. Outside of
restructuring situations, we represent buyers, sellers or lenders
involved in contemplated mergers and acquisitions, and hands-on
support in evaluating opportunities across the risk/return
spectrum. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? What you'll do: Key
- Develop strategic recommendations and developing relations with
senior management, external partners and stakeholders.
- Supervise the processes for financial forecasting, budgets and
audits, and overseeing the preparation and reviews of all financial
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor
compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for
- Provide leadership, direction and management of process and
operations team assigned to deals, including directing other team
members, and managing outside professionals involved in the
engagement and client personnel.
- Apply project management skills to ensure projects are scoped
properly, appropriate priorities are established, implementation
plans are executed, and projects meet client expectations.
- Establish personal credibility, increases client satisfaction,
manages client expectations, develops relationships with key
decision makers, all while maintaining a professional image.
Additional work could include:
- Assist with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Preparation of reports, written analyses, presentations,
quantitative exhibits, and other client deliverables regarding
project scope and/or results of work performed.
- Evaluate assessments and interpretations of historical
financial, operational, and transactional data
- Review complex cash flow projections and worksheets that model
business processes and/or actual or hypothetical transactions. What
you'll bring: Key Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or MBA.
- 6 years minimum experience as a CFO.
- Minimum of 10 years-experience in the restructuring industry
plus client-side experience.
- Familiarity with bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy insolvency
approaches and issues with general knowledge of corporate finance
and accounting principles and terminology.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an
understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
management and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive
presence - ability to motivate staff.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload
effectively and delegate.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal),
mathematical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a
fast-paced, multi-task environment with a strong attention to
detail; projects typically include work on-site at various client
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management
software. Now, the fine print... Armanino LLP provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,--transfer,
leaves of absence, compensation and training. Armanino LLP
expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of
Armanino LLP's employees to perform their job duties may result in
discipline up to and including discharge. For positions based in
San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an
arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a
qualified applicant from consideration. Options Apply for this job
online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Connect
With Us! Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general
consideration. Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Dallas , Director- Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Accounting, Auditing , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!