Staff Accountant (Accounting Analyst)
Company: Cars And Credit Master
Posted on: January 16, 2022
JOB TITLE: Staff Accountant / Accounting Analyst
REPORTS TO: Assistant Controller
EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediately
SALARY: $52,000 to $62,000 BOE
BENEFITS: Health, Dental, Vision, Other Insurances, 401K and
SUMMARY: Cars and Credit Master is a young and fast-growing
automotive sales and financing company based in Texas. The company
provides customers access to great vehicle selection, service
options and in-house financing.
We are actively seeking a positive, energetic, and progressive
minded team member to help develop, implement, and maintain
accounting related processes and controls. The position will report
to the Assistant Controller and will work from the companys
corporate office in Richardson, TX. This position offers a great
corporate culture and opportunity to rapidly build the individuals
accounting and finance skill set.
The successful candidate will have a strong action and ownership
orientation, willingness and ability to deliver results
individually and through engagement of others, and will have an
inquisitive problem-solving nature.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform accounting reconciliations (bank accounts, ledger
accounts, inventory, other).
- Calculate and report marketing agent payments and reconcile
- Learn and take ownership for a portion of the companys monthly
accounting entries and schedules.
- Perform various research and analysis projects as
- Lead various finance, accounting, and related business
initiatives as assigned.
- Assist with audits (OCCC, Sales Tax, Yearend, Floor Plan, other
- Partner with management and IT to automate and improve finance
and accounting related processes.
- Help develop and maintain reports required by the
- Develop and implement department budgets and related
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or data intensive
- 2 4 years of accounting related experience and/or
- Proficient using MS Excel formulas
- Proficient using MS Excel for analysis and working with large
- Experience reconciling bank accounts, ledger accounts or other
data related reconciliations
- Ability to work with people of diverse cultural
- Excellent communication skills
- Accepting of coaching and constructive feedback
- Extreme ownership mentality
- A desire to eventually lead people
- Experience creating and exporting database reports/queries
- Experience programing databases (MS Access or other similar
- CPA (Texas)
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cars And Credit Master, Dallas , Staff Accountant (Accounting Analyst), Accounting, Auditing , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!