Workday Financials Manager- Location Open
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Emerging ERP Solutions - Solution Manager- USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A
system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative
environment. As an experienced Workday Financials Manager you will
have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as
a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an
opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold
of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client
engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and
creative business solutions for large companies. Key
responsibilities will include:
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements,
functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow
mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and
profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
Our US Emerging ERP Solutions offering drives business
transformation and on-going operations and maintenance services for
emerging cloud solutions across all industries. We support finance
and supply-chain transformations where the software is a true
enabler of process change and cost reduction.
- 10+ years of experience in consulting and/or industry
- Workday Financials professional certification.
- Workday Financials full life cycle implementation experience is
- Proficiency in multiple business processes:
- Procure-to-Pay (PTP)
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Fixed Asset Management (FA)
- Cash Management
- Grant Management
- Chart of Accounts Re-Design
- Purchase Order Conversions
- Expense Management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities:
Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati,
OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Houston, TX;
Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Miami, FL; Minneapolis, MN;
Nashville, TN; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA;
Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Tallahassee, FL; or
be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations:
Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application
implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft,
Oracle, SAP, Lawson).
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization.
- Deep functional knowledge around financial systems and
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on
at least one full life cycle implementation.
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing
systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training,
defining support procedures, and implementing practical business
solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for
clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to collaborate with clients.
Keywords: Deloitte, Dallas , Workday Financials Manager- Location Open, Accounting, Auditing , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!