Senior Executive Assistant
Company: Global Silicon Valley
Posted on: May 16, 2022
In this role, you are at the heart of GSV's strategy development
* You possess the energy and judgment to anticipate and proactively
solve a variety of problems without hands-on guidance - from
communication and travel logistics to market research related to
GSV's investing and fundraising activities.
* You enable GSV's senior executive to most effectively create
value for the firm by saving time and creating efficiencies through
* In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the
outstanding communication skills needed to interact with a variety
of GSV team members and high-value external relationships.
* Most importantly, you are maniacally organized and are highly
motivated, accountable, and eager to help build an innovative
* Executive communication management across email
* Identify gaps in communication and issues that need to be
* Daily calendar management, as well as coordinating and managing
all meetings, Board meetings, conferences, speaking engagements,
* Available to answer questions - extended hours
* Ready and available to handle requests or issues when CEO is
* May occasionally lead and/or coordinate ad-hoc projects involving
cross-functional GSV teams such as scheduling sessions for GSV
* Help with planning team-building events
* Work with associates on the team to organize materials for all
meetings, events, and conferences
* Print/Text daily schedule
* Printing and document management
* Prepare all expense reports for processing
* Travel Management - Create and execute all travel arrangements to
include air, hotel, ground transportation, and any other items
dealing with travel - international and domestic. Troubleshoot and
aid with travel changes and/or emergencies
* Personal Assistant duties including: Help schedule/car
maintenance, DMV Appt, Medical/Dental Appt, Family travel, Tax
filing, check credit card to make sure it's paid
- Some office duties include: Mail distribution and scanning,
Working with vendors, Liaising with HR/Accounting, etc.
Qualifications - BA/BS degree or equivalent practical
- Flexibility on work hours across multiple time zones.
- Ability to take initiative and solve ambiguous problems.
- Outstanding organizational skills, detail-oriented, and the
ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse
range of people.
- Capable of working independently, as well as with both local and
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies. Proficiency
in MS Office Suite.
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to
- Professional experience in a dynamic finance or start-up
Keywords: Global Silicon Valley, Dallas , Senior Executive Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!