Company: Proven Recruiting
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Are you an entrepreneurial minded Fund Accountant who takes
pride in playing a key role on a close-knit team? This is an
opportunity to join a growing company that is growing at a fast
pace. As one of the key Fund Accountants in the group you will be
able to be an integral member of the team contributing to the
portfolio of clients.
Who You Are
- Senior Level Fund Accountant or strong Staff level Fund
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or deep experience in Fund
- Financial Services/Private Equity experience (2+ years)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to understand complexities of various funds and
What You'll Do
- Reconcile and manage cash projections
- Prepare capital calls, distributions, and management fee
- Prepare quarterly closing package and financial statements
- Manage quarterly valuation process
- Maintain line of credit, including borrowings, paydowns,
- Coordinate annual audit and tax process
- Manage investor reporting, including capital statements and
Why work here?
- To build something special! This is a highly entrepreneurial
setting. The company is at a key time in the company's
- Culture! Family oriented, nice, drama free people who are
exceptionally passionate about their company.
- Growth! Priority to promote from within before seeking outside
resources. Learning opportunities are abundant with several key
executives who are accessible to help and teach.
What To Do Now
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews
email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from
race, religion and gender to geographical area, university,
lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is
minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for
diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate
to apply now!
Keywords: Proven Recruiting, Dallas , Fund Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!