Senior Programmatic Trader - Entertainment - LA, Remote
Company: Digital Republic Talent
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Leading awards - wining agency is looking for a Senior
Programmatic Trader to join their team in LA - Entertainment
About the agencyBeing among the hottest and fastest growing media
shops in the U.S. they are honored as Ad Age's Media Agency of the
Year, a Leader in Forrester's first-ever wave of major media shops,
and Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
Excellent training and fast career progressionGreat growth
opportunities as business is growingGreat culture, fun and
collaborative team with lots of socials going onExcellent benefits
include Unlimited PTO, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance,
Family benefits, Stock Purchase Plan, 401k and other.Promoting
women in leadership is an essential part of the D&I
Job DescriptionAs a Senior Programmatic Trader you will implement,
manage, and optimize buys in DSP's and other platforms. You will
manage campaign goals and measurement, such as scale, ramp up time,
creative used, and cost per conversion. In this position, you will
contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new
opportunities and communicate creative solutions to planning
- Implements, manages, and optimizes buys in DSP's and other
- Designs and executes testing strategies in the interest of
- Delivers timely and insightful reports based on campaign data
- Manages campaign goals and measurement, such as scale, ramp up
- used, and cost per conversion.
- Contributes to clients' business growth by identifying new
- communicate creative solutions to planning teams.
- Creates and presents client facing collateral to support media
- Maintains knowledge of ad technology buying platforms and
- Assists in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities, and
enhancements in the
- programmatic space.
- Reports to head of trading.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 1-3 years of experience required; 1+ years
- trading experience across major real-time buying platforms
(Adobe DSP, AdWords/DV360, The Trade Desk, Marin etc.) with
advanced analytics and optimization capabilities, either at an
agency or tech company.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), Keynote, Adobe
- DSP, AdWords/DV360, The Trade Desk, and Marin etc.
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication
- Soft Skills: Self-starter, strong organizational skills,
ability to multitask in a fast- paced environment, and close
attention to detail.
Keywords: Digital Republic Talent, Dallas , Senior Programmatic Trader - Entertainment - LA, Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!