Director of Finance
Posted on: September 23, 2022
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
Exciting opportunity for a driven and highly organized leader to
direct the financial efforts of an iconic property set in the heart
of Dallas's central business district. The Joule is seen as the
city's cultural epicenter and includes unique retail boutiques, a
world-class spa, and award-winning restaurants and bars.
In addition to guiding the accounting practices of this
one-of-a-kind luxurious property, you will join a leading hotel
management company with a diverse portfolio of properties located
in the most competitive markets in the US, while positioning
yourself for career growth locally or beyond this market.
- Supervise and direct the financial activities of the hotel,
safeguard the assets, and prepare financial reports in accordance
with established guest service and sustainability
- Analyze financial data of operations, in order to advise hotel
management and to assist in maintaining an efficient
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core
- Monitor and approve all sales, purchases, salaries and expenses
of the hotel.
- Prepare, review, and present the Monthly Report of Operations
for above property teams and ownership.
- Prepare forecasts and budgets as required (annual, revised
annual, monthly, and/or upon request).
- Ensure payroll practices are compliant and accurate
- Oversee contracts and legal agreements, and assist hotel
management in maintaining licenses, permits, insurance and
- Establish and audit internal financial controls, including
purchasing, cash handling and disbursements, inventories, hotel
equipment, master keys, and associate time records.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting,
Business, Hospitality or a related field required.
- 5-10 years previous accounting experience in hospitality
The Joule is a revitalized 1920s neo-Gothic landmark building set
in the heart of Dallas' central business district. With dramatic
art installations, unique retail boutiques, a world-class spa,
clever design, award-winning food and drinks and some of the best
service in town, The Joule is seen as the city's cultural
epicenter. Adjacent to the Dallas Arts District and the flagship
Neiman Marcus, the hotel is perfectly positioned when guests
finally do venture out of the hotel's communal embrace. Source:
Keywords: HHM, Dallas , Director of Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!