Financial Analyst I
Company: AMN Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job DescriptionJob SummaryAs the Financial Analyst I will focus
on the preparation, coordination, and documentation of financial
analysis projects such as financial and expense performance, rate
of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments. This
role provides analysis for forward-looking financial and
business-related projects. The Analyst prepares forecasts and
analyses of trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general
business conditions, and other related areas This individual will
is accountable for the reconciliation of internal accounts.
Identifies trends and developments in fast pace environments and
presents findings to senior management.
- Contributes to the preparation and analysis of internal
- Performs analysis of projected and actual results
- Contributes to the preparation of annual and quarterly budgets
and financial forecasts
- Contributes to the development of financial and operational
reports for management and the FP&A team
- Confirms the accuracy of the reported financial
- Develops and maintain financial reporting tools
- Interacts with other AMN departments in order to accurately
analyze the financial operational performanceEducation
- Bachelor's Degree - Finance - RequiredCertifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - American Institute of
Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Preferred
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) - Financial Management
Association FMA - Preferred
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) - Financial Management
Association FMA - PreferredKey Skills
- Financial Analysis
- Business CollaborationWork EnvironmentJob is typically
performed in a general office environment.
- Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning, or otherwise
performing precision work with hands.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken
- Hearing: Receiving detailed information through verbal
- Vision: Clarity of vision at near or far distances.Our Core
ValuesRespect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer
Focus * Innovation
AMN's Commitment to Diversity, Equality, and InclusionAt AMN, our
diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the
belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse
perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force
for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each
other, our industry, and our communities by encouraging a diverse
team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed
actively engaging in building an organization and society where
equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is
universal so that we may all thrive.Pay Rate$56,500 - $67,000
SalaryFinal pay rate is dependent on experience, training,
education, and location.
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Dallas , Financial Analyst I, Accounting, Auditing , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!