Posted on: September 20, 2023
Audit Senior - Rise fast - Great Culture!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Liam CopseyAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $85,000 -
$105,000 per yearA bit about us:Located in Dallas.Even a nationally
recognized CPA firm can find only so many ways to make accounting
services interesting and engaging. Since 1980, our firm has
surpassed the usual CPA functions to provide innovative, consistent
& attentive service across an array of industries. Our team works
with you as partners to evaluate complex issues and provide
solutions that bring value and meet your tax, assurance and
advisory needs. All decisions are made locally. This translates
into faster delivery and response to all of your needs, coupled
with a direct personalized approach to service where all decisions
are made locally by your engagement partners.Why join us?Do you
want to work with some of the nations best Clients AND enjoy time
at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!Job DetailsRequirements:
- Oversee the auditing process for assigned clients, ensuring
that all auditing standards and procedures are followed
- Review and evaluate audit work performed by team members,
providing feedback and guidance for improvement
- Communicate audit findings and recommendations to clients and
senior management in a clear and concise manner
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, acting as
their primary point of contact for all audit-related matters
- Stay up-to-date on changes in auditing standards and
regulations, and ensure that the team is informed and trained
- Manage and prioritize multiple audit assignments, ensuring that
all deadlines are met
- Collaborate with other departments within the firm to provide
clients with a full range of accounting and consulting
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification preferred but
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in auditing
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and
Word.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Dallas , Audit senior, Accounting, Auditing , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!