Posted on: September 21, 2023
Fast growing CPA firm - Exceptional opportunity for career
growth $115k - $130k base + bonusThis Jobot Job is hosted by:
Jayson LessingAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $115,000 - $130,000 per
yearA bit about us:Based in Dallas, Texas we are one of the leading
CPA firms in the local area. We are not only a financial powerhouse
but we are a respected pillar of the community. We volunteer our
time, resources, and talent to the local community for the
betterment of all. We are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to
join our team.If you are an Tax Manager with great technical and
client facing skills, then please read on---.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Awesome Partner Track
- Profit Sharing
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Flexible Hours
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsSummary of
- 5+ years of public accounting experience in a tax
- Review tax returns prepared by staff, recognize various tax
issues and proactively address issues conducting appropriate
research to resolve them.
- Responsible for larger tax returns and delegating to the
various preparers as necessary.
- Prepare complex individual, trust, corporate, partnership, and
S-Corp income tax returns and state income tax returns.
- Work to develop responsible, trained staff by assisting in
recruiting, performance evaluations, career development, developing
training aids, and acting as an instructor in professional
development programs.Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting or comparable 6-10
years public accounting experience.
- Current and valid Certified Public Accountant license; must be
in good standing with the state board and AICPA.
- Strong knowledge of Internal Revenue Code and regulations,
various tax forms and their interrelationships, return filing
requirements and due dates and ability to use research software
(i.e. BNA, RIA Checkpoint).
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with
clients, taxing authorities, partners and peers; ability to
interface with perspective clients and to identify and pursue
marketing and networking opportunities.
- Experience with tax software such as CCH ProSystems, Axcess,
RIA Checkpoint, Microsoft Excel etc.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Dallas , Tax Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!