Senior Internal Auditor
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Hybrid work schedule, Great career growth with global
companyThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Amber HeigerickAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $85,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:The
company employs a team of skilled and experienced professionals who
are trained to handle various types of projects, ensuring that
their clients receive the best possible results. With a strong
commitment to customer satisfaction, the company strives to exceed
their clients' expectations by providing prompt and efficient
service, and maintaining open communication throughout the entire
process. They take pride in their work and are dedicated to
ensuring that their clients receive the highest level of service
possible.Why join us?JMedicalDental Vision401K WFH Hybrid
BonusPTOJob DetailsWe are seeking a highly motivated and
experienced Senior Internal Auditor to join our team. The
successful candidate will be responsible for conducting internal
audits to ensure compliance with GAAP standards. The role requires
a strong understanding of risk assessment, internal audit, and
testing key internal controls over financial reporting
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with GAAP
- Develop and implement audit plans and procedures to identify
and assess risk areas.
- Test key internal controls over financial reporting
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of internal controls
and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with management to ensure that audit findings are
addressed promptly and effectively.
- Provide guidance and training to junior
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or CIA certification is highly desirable
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting or internal
- Strong understanding of GAAP, CPA, and CIA standards.
- Experience in risk assessment, internal audit, and testing key
internal controls over financial reporting (ICOFR).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.Interested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Dallas , Senior Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!