Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview: Company Summary Joining AssuredPartners offers you the
opportunity to excel at one of the fastest growing independent
companies in the industry. You will experience collaboration with a
team that places value in our collective vision and culture of
community, respect, and trust. While being encouraged to promote
innovative ideas, you will be provided the support to make those
ideas a reality. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace,
so do the opportunities for our current and future employees to
learn and mentor with top leadership for continued professional and
personal development. Additionally, you can count on excellent
benefits, a comprehensive PTO plan & floating holidays, uncapped
career growth, and the best people in the industry. You can learn
more about our career paths and support for DEI initiatives here: .
Job Summary The Administrative Coordinator performs a variety of
clerical functions including typing, data entry, scanning, copying,
and may support Receptionist or other personnel. The Ideal
- You are a dependable true professional that enjoys being the
offices right hand
- You naturally have a customer service mindset and thrive on
being the face of the office
- Communication, both verbal & written, is a strong part of your
professional skill set If this sounds like you, we invite you to
keep reading and apply! Responsibilities: Essential Duties and
Responsibilities Please note that the duties below can vary based
on the workflow of your local office.
- Types correspondence, files records, and performs other
clerical tasks as directed.
- Uses a desktop or laptop computer to create Word documents,
spreadsheets, presentations or other Microsoft Office files as
- Schedules activities and makes associated announcements. Leads
event planning efforts for as directed. This includes meetings,
networking events, annual company-wide or regional meetings.
- Serves as the Receptionist when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel is expected to be negligible in this role.
- High School Diploma or GED and previous related administrative
working experience and/or training preferred.
- Tech savvy; ability to navigate multiple systems including
Microsoft Office Suite.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
Keywords: AssuredPartners, Dallas , Administrative Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!