Company: Swiss Post Solutions Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Corporate Receptionist Provides exceptional service by
greeting and assisting all visitors and answering inbound calls.
Continuously offers the highest level of service to all corporate
employees and their visitors. Maintains a professional image of the
company by providing prompt, courteous and efficient service. As an
effort to be a cross-trained team player, the Receptionist may be
called upon to assist in other SPS service areas such as, but not
limited to Mail/Shipping operations, Hospitality and general
office/facilities work based on operational needs to provide a top
tier customer experience.
- Reception/Concierges: Primary function. Answer all calls,
provide an exceptional customer service experience for all
- May assist with Light Facilities/Hospitality work: Perform
hospitality work as needed such as but not limited to assisting
customers to open troubleshooting tickets, help order supplies,
stock kitchens/service areas with supplies. May be asked to help
set up/ take down conference rooms for meetings/events.
- Mail Service: Will be cross trained to assist mail services as
needed. This includes, but not limited to sorting/distributing
mail, receiving/ tracking packages.
- Provides 5-star customer service to all employees and visitors
(in all forms of communication).
- Answers incoming telephone calls and routes callers to the
person who can best assist them.
- Ensures all visitors complete, sign, and understand their
responsibility for adhering to the corporation's Nondisclosure
- Logs visitors into registration system.
- Activates access for temporary badges for employees who forgot
or lost their badge or are experiencing issues with their current
- Issues facility access cards to employees.
- Answers and properly routes global calls, some confidential in
nature, using company -wide switchboard or provide appropriate
information to the caller. Calls are to be handled expeditiously,
in a professional and businesslike manner while being friendly and
using a high standard of customer service.
- Prioritizes calls and escalates customer service issues to the
proper chain of command.
- Takes initiative to ensure the company phone and speed dial
lists are current.
- Responsible for training a back-up and providing guidance on
policies and procedures.
- Notifies employees upon receipt of inbound deliveries or have
the delivery made to the Mail Room as is appropriate.
- Provides light administrative support to staff as directed such
as scheduling meeting rooms, ordering catering, assisting other
teams when needed for various tasks (envelope labels, compiling
- Proactively seeks out additional work during downtime.
- Follows up on loaned access cards to make sure all are returned
and contact Security if card is not returned by the end of the
- Builds professional relationships with customers and other
- Maintains the reception area in a neat and orderly fashion to
include visitor reading materials.
- Maintains professionalism and composure when interacting with
- Strategically determines what additional support is needed when
handling sensitive inquiries in person or on the phone.
- Driven by client satisfaction
- Strong integrity, solid business ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert in customer service skills, professional attitude and
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong aptitude in effectively managing time and on-going
- Results oriented
- Works well with people both internal (SPS) and external
- Fast learner
- Good at following instructions and handling change and/or
adverse situations in customer service environments
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1-3 years of top tier reception/concierge customer service
work. Any experience performing general office work such as
facilities, mail services, general office hospitality work is
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in
- A strong task driven personality driven by customer
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize will be essential
- Strong aptitude in technology: Multi-phone line systems, PC/Mac
systems, MS Office experience, Multifunctional devices (i.e.
Copiers/Scanners), Fax/mail machines and/or other devices used in
SPS service areas.
Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job,
the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit for extended
periods of time; perform face to face customer service work for a
majority of the shift; Answer/transfer calls,
Shipping/Receiving/Mailroom/Hospitality work as needed: make
precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands
to grasp, manipulate, or utilize computer equipment/documents;
Lift/push/pull objects with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Must
have the ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven
environment which may be fast paced at times. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, ability to adjust focus and ability to match or detect
differences between colors, including shades of color and
Other Duties:This job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without noticeSwiss Post Solutions (SPS) is a global outsourcing
organization that offers both business and document processing
services. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies in sectors such as
advertising, investment banking, corporate, fashion, finance, law
and other professional services Swiss Post Solutions operates in
more than 15 countries worldwide providing specialized support
functions in areas such as Administrative, Information Technology,
Mailroom, Document Production, and other Guest Services. SPS is
committed to delivering high caliber outsourcing experience to our
clients and offering our employees challenging and exciting career
opportunities throughout the North America region and globally. SPS
is committed to investing in the professional development of our
employees and offers competitive comprehensive benefits and diverse
development training programs that leads to building careers.
At Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) we embrace the uniqueness of our
employees and are committed to the fair and equal treatment of all
people, applicants, and employees by promoting a culture of access,
inclusion, equity and diversity.Swiss Post Solutions provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual and
reproductive health choices, national origin, age, disability,
genetics, military status, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Swiss Post Solutions Inc, Dallas , Corporate Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!