Clerical Supervisor, Shared Services Claims
Company: AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
AmTrust Financial Services is currently seeking a Supervisor in
our Claims Operations Department. The Supervisor, Claims Intake -
Claims Operations role is a key member of the Claims Operations
leadership team. Reporting into the Director of Claims Operations -
Shared Services they will be responsible for managing all claims
intake functions and personnel, including:
- Responsible for management and oversight of claims intake units
for Workers' Compensation, Liability and Property claims intake
including internal staff processes and third party processes
ensuring timely turn around and accurate set up of all new claims
- Secures, evaluates and develops staff and develops an
organizational structure which will ensure the level of performance
necessary to achieve departmental and company objectives. Ensures
that staff works effectively as a team.
- Ensures that staff demonstrates customer service
- Ensures that all AmTrust policies, procedures and controls are
followed, and that reports are completed accurately and submitted
on time. Ensures claim intake staff is properly trained and
informed of these procedures.
- Evaluates the performance of the claim intake staff at regular
intervals to ensure consistent implementation of company standards
and internal quality control.
- Communicates performance results with the claim intake staff
timely and in a collaborative effort that allows knowledge
development and improved performance.
- Consults with the Director on areas needing improvement.
- Develop and maintain professional customer relations by
identifying and meeting customer needs.
- Together with the Director develops short-range area plans and
budget designed to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Supports Director with data analytics.
- Effectively collaborates with all Claims Operations Leadership
to ensure departmental and company objectives are met.
- Performs other projects as assigned, including but not limited
- Performing claims corrections
- Escheatment assistance/support
- Distributing complaints, SOPs and items from Legal
Skills and Key Competencies:
- Exceptional leadership skills; plus the ability to plan,
organize, delegate, and influence;
- Two years of supervisory experience, or five years working with
claim intake or claims support functions;
- Analytical and human relations skills, and ability to operate
business technology are critical. Strong Excel skills are
- Effective communication skills; ability to obtain information
from others and deliver information to others orally and in written
- Working knowledge of Call Center operations is preferred;
- Third party vendor management or engagement experience
- Industry related knowledge and experience
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation
package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our
benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including
eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending,
Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where
thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected.
This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences
with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation,
culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the
diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it
will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of
choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract,
retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as
more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of
who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our
Keywords: AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., Dallas , Clerical Supervisor, Shared Services Claims, Administration, Clerical , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!