Construction Data Entry / Doc. Control ($16-$19K/hr)
Company: STL Engineers
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB SUMMARY: The document control clerk will be required to
categorize, file and retrieve documents using specific
classification or organization systems. Support the Project Manager
who is responsible for the successful completion of the
project.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This job description lists
only the usual major duties normally assigned to the incumbent
employee, but does not restrict the performance of other duties
assigned by the supervisor or project manager.
- Primary responsibilities is Data to be entered from source
documents and reformat to meet system specifications.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and integrity of all reports
entered into the company's software system.
- Responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient preparation
and management of field reports.
- Proficient typing skills, good reading and writing skill and
attention to detail. Good communication and ability to work
individually and as part of a team.
- Organization skills for sorting, filing, storing and retrieval
of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by technical
teams, projects and departments
- Experience reviewing documents along with the ability to spot
- Organization of archiving files and retrieving documents upon
- Communicates with client for any concerns or questions
regarding a project and routes to the appropriate project
- Conducts his/herself in a professional manner. This is
demonstrated by dress, poise, language and attitude.
- Provide assistance to supervisors, managers and other company
officers as required or requested.
- Perform a variety of clerical and administrative tasks,
answering phones and a variety of other tasks to keep business
- Works well with others and is a team player.Educational
Requirements: High School Diploma, college level courses and five
plus years of software training/experience.
- Special Skills/Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and
Outlook. 10 Key.
- _ MUST BE ABLE TO TYPE / Enter Data QUICKLY_Job Type:
Full-timePay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10-Key: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: STL Engineers, Dallas , Construction Data Entry / Doc. Control ($16-$19K/hr), Administration, Clerical , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!