Office 365/Azure Intern, Summer 2024 (Onsite based in Dallas, TX)
Company: Texas Staff HQ
Posted on: February 10, 2024
If you are looking for a valuable opportunity in the healthcare
human resources industry, Tenet Health has an internship for you!
Tenet Health is comprised of 65 hospitals, approximately 550
outpatient centers and additional sites of care. We are
differentiated by our top-notch medical specialists and service
lines that are tailored within each community we serve.
We are a community built on CARE. Our caregivers and supporting
staff extend compassion to those in need, helping to improve the
health and well-being of those we serve, and provide comfort and
This Internship in the Microsoft Center of Excellence is all about
integrating knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with
practical application and developing your skills in a professional
setting. You will gain valuable experience in data engineering in a
corporate healthcare setting.
- Identify, design, and implement process improvements:
automating manual processes, optimizing business process flows,
working with cutting edge technologies to improve business
- Work with various users in the enterprise to understand how
they utilize the Microsoft office suite and how the company can
enable features to increase end-user productivity.
- Assist with Microsoft Office 365 technical issues and support
their business needs.
- Create tools around licensing and platform adoption that assist
the company in understanding our effective use of the Microsoft
- Work with Microsoft experts to strive for greater functionality
in our Microsoft ecosystem.
- June 3-August 2, 2024; full-time, paid internship
- Proficient with at least one scripting language (e.g.,
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft technologies (eg:
Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.) preferred
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and
- Independence and passion for innovation and learning new
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Info Systems, Business or equivalent experience, with a passion for
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Interest in learning about healthcare information
Additional information: this role will be in-person, full time at
the Addison (International Plaza) location
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws
regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are
offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable
law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or
obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to
your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination
requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in
accordance with the law. 2403004780Employment practices will not be
influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally
protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would
result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: Texas Staff HQ, Dallas , Office 365/Azure Intern, Summer 2024 (Onsite based in Dallas, TX), Administration, Clerical , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!