Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, Pardot
Company: Ryan, LLC
Posted on: May 24, 2020
The Digital Marketing Senior Specialist ("Senior Specialist")
will manage the day-to-day back end functions of the Firm's
Marketing Automation (email) programs and paid search/social
marketing (PPC) campaigns. The Senior Specialist will be
responsible for maintaining KPI and digital marketing analytics for
reporting sales funnel conversions from Marketing Qualified Leads
(MQLs) to Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs).
Duties and responsibilities, as they align to Ryan's Key
- Create a positive team member experience.
- Responds to internal stakeholder inquiries and requests
- Supporting Ryan's email marketing channel in the development
and launch of internal and external communications
- Configuring, analyzing, and presenting digital campaign
performance reports for internal stakeholders
Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, including:
- Working comfortably with social marketing programs to support
digital lifecycle from lead acquisition, through the sales funnel
from MQL to SQL, and eventual engagement opportunity
- Configure and analyze data from Pardot Analytics and prepare
reports for insights and ROI measurement
- Design, configure, and implement custom landing pages, emails,
and forms with consistent branding throughout
- Implement and manage Pardot Engagement Programs that properly
score and guide leads through a best-in-class digital journey
- Ensure prospect form submission logic is in place and
functioning properly to allow for seamless lead qualification and
- Develop, implement, and manage PPC Search and Social marketing
- Develop and maintain a master calendar for digital marketing
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or
university, and four to six years related experience required.
Previous experience working within, or supporting clients in, the
professional services industry (preferably in Tax, Accounting, or
Financial Services) would be highly beneficial.
- Proven experience working with marketing automation platforms
such as Pardot
- Google AdWords certified (Preferred)
- Google Analytics certified (Preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and complete
work according to deadlines
- Proactive self-started who can work independently or as part of
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in working within project management applications
such as Asana
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have advanced
skills in Pardot, Salesforce, HTML, Google AdWords, Google
Analytics, Microsoft-- Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Standard indoor working environment.
- Position requires regular interaction with employees at all
levels of the Firm; interface with external vendors, developers,
and clients also necessary.
- Frequent long periods of sitting while working at
- Travel requirement: less than 25%.
Keywords: Ryan, LLC, Dallas , Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, Pardot, Advertising , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!