Marketing Events Specialist - ExamSoft
Posted on: January 16, 2022
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a
recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than
20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to
promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas
and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions,
publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by
Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin
Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea,
Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United
Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues
are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in
education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
Marketing Specialist Events and Webinars
ExamSoft Worldwide (a Turnitin company) is seeking a talented and
self-motivated Marketing Specialist to assist in planning,
overseeing, and managing the execution of internal marketing
projects including but not limited to Marketing events, conferences
& sponsorships, webinars, speaking engagements, podcast, direct
mail, and the ExamSoft annual conference. The Marketing Specialist
will report to the Associate Director of Marketing.
This candidate will collaborate with all members of the marketing
team and internal teams to coordinate events, and coordinate
logistics for marketing events and collateral inventory in support
of marketing campaigns.
Turnitin's ExamSoft product is a market-leading
assessment-management solution that supports the entire testing
process, including exam creation, administration, delivery,
scoring, and analysis. The software delivers powerful, actionable
data to assess learning outcomes.
- Work with multiple event projects and manage timelines to
ensure on-time delivery of projects for internal teams.
- Creates and manages yearly event calendar, ensures payments and
contracts are executed on time
- Coordinate delivery of all marketing material to event owners
and communicate internally details of events
- Coordinate the promotion of webinars and events including
email, social, and internal communications
- Update promotional items such as landing pages and registration
forms for events and ensure workflow is established for reporting
in the company's CRM
- Report on event performance
- Purchase marketing collateral and promotional giveaway items
related to events
- Collect, organize, monitor, and distribute information related
to marketing event projects as necessary for interdepartmental
- Manage printing for marketing conferences and partnership
events and other requests
- Manage direct mail in support of marketing events, conferences,
and campaigns Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 0-3 years of recent marketing experience
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to negotiate
- Project management skills, ability to confidently coordinate
team members to achieve team deadlines
- Experience using marketing automation
- Experience editing in WordPress or other similar CMS tools
- Experience with Zoom Webinars
- Team-first attitude, strong internal customer service
- Successful working both with a team and independently
- Detail oriented, highly organized, able to quickly switch
between multiple tasks and priorities
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and
meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity
and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at
the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are
constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables
them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin.
It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we
work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower
teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate
effectively, and celebrate each others successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace
diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize its unrealistic for candidates to fulfill
100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you
meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills
evolve over time. If youre willing to learn and evolve alongside
us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have
equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We
strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with
disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age,
gender, religion, marital or veterans status.by Jobble
Keywords: Examsoft, Dallas , Marketing Events Specialist - ExamSoft, Advertising , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!