Associate Process Analyst - Media
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all
sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the
power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable
The main goal of this position is to assist in evaluating existing
processes and provide recommendations and optimal solutions on
processes improvements and best practices. This role can
collaborate with one or several business process owners or lines of
business. This is an entry level position that gains understanding
in organization's policies and processes.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Under general supervision analyze, define, and develop the
organization's business process methods and practices.
- Gain understanding of best business practices within and
outside the organization.
- Assess requirements for internal business processes, ensuring
compatibility with organizational strategic goals.
- Implement new processes, evaluate existing processes, and
recommend optimal solutions and improvements.
- Assist the business process owners and management with
- Communicate team progress.
- Use predetermined quantitative analysis methodology to perform
- Research industry trends for application of process improvement
techniques and best practices.
- May train key users on new processes.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative
and dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to quickly identify business
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven
- Knowledge of software applications such as Word, Excel,
Required Related Work Experience:
- Process or data analysis experience
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
experience BGN356 309144 309144BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Dallas , Associate Process Analyst - Media, Advertising , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!