Head of Growth Marketing
Company: Mode Analytics, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Mode is a remote-first company with cross-functional teams based
throughout the US. We welcome applicants from all 50 states.
Employees based in the San Francisco area also have the option to
work out of our office as desired.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics
platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an
increasingly broad audience-people on teams from Finance to
Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between-has
begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in
everyday decisions. For our 600+ customers, Mode is the central
place where data experts and domain experts can come together to
make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
We are looking for an accomplished Head of Growth Marketing
(Director to VP level, depending on the candidate), to empower,
build, and grow our growth marketing team composed of paid
marketing, marketing operations, web, and beyond. You'll work with
a wide variety of stakeholders across the company, influencing our
go-to-market strategy at the highest levels. You'll collaborate
most closely with our Growth Product, BDR, RevOps, Sales, and PMM
teams to optimize existing and introduce new programs to accelerate
our growth across a variety of vectors.
You'll have the unique opportunity to build programs that introduce
Mode to new segments, verticals, partners, and geographies. You'll
oversee our conversion optimization frameworks and processes,
accelerating our growth by testing and learning throughout our
funnel, from brand awareness through first purchase, and beyond.
You live and breathe all the acronyms-CRO, SEO, A/B Testing, ABM,
CAC, SEM, CPL etc-and have expert ability to prioritize the highest
leverage opportunities and build clear growth roadmaps for
improving customer acquisition.
You are an analytical and creative leader, able to work hands-on
with data as well as develop effective ways to engage our
audiences. Your strong integrated campaign thinking enables you to
achieve results by combining data, intuition, and experience. You
challenge the status quo and aren't afraid to take informed risks
and empower your team to do the same.
What you'll do:
- Report directly to our VP Marketing
- Coach, empower, and grow a group of talented individuals within
paid, web, lifecycle, and marketing operations teams.
- Own pipeline generation efforts to support sales motions across
segments (SMB, Mid-Market, and Large/Strategic)
- Develop demand campaigns based on go-to-market plans and
marketing best practices. Determine campaign objectives, strategies
and tactics including marketing channels, testing plans, metrics,
dependencies, timelines and budget requirements
- Shape how we go to market by introducing programs that rapidly
open up new vectors of growth including account-centric,
international, and enterprise.
- Manage marketing budget and forecasting in partnership with
Finance and RevOps
- Partner with Marketing Operations to establish best in class
technology and processes part of our growth goals
- Establish the data collection for key demand metrics across the
funnel, working closely with our data team ensure proper tracking
and reporting is in place necessary to measure and optimize results
from your team. Develop and execute plans to consolidate all data
sources, improve data hygiene, and enhance data with a variety of
data enrichment tools.
- Use data to make informed decisions on an experimentation
roadmap designed to improve conversion rates, account engagement,
and pipeline creation
- Establish key business KPIs and understand underlying drivers
to build out strategy and identify new opportunities; build
processes for tracking, measuring and reporting results. Analyze
campaign effectiveness to optimize marketing spend and improve
- Conduct ad hoc analysis that enables you to move quickly
- Create a collaborative, highly motivational environment focused
on high performance as a team.
- Work closely with Sales leadership to build tight feedback
loops to optimize efforts across the funnel.
What we look for:
- Alignment with
- Previous experience in product-led sales motions (bottoms up)
and top down scaling pipeline needs for rapid growing
- Proven track record of delivering results against targets
across many workstreams, teams, and agencies.
- Experience developing and driving large, integrated, cross
functional global campaigns from end to end
- Deep empathy and proven ability to recruit and coach high
performing growth marketing teams in a remote-first
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate and inspire a
- Expert ability to analyze data, foster an always-be-testing
environment, and leverage insights to increase performance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Covetous interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize
- Experience working with Sales and Martech tools such as
Salesforce, Marketo, SQL, Contentful, A/B testing and lead
enrichment software. Experience using Mode a plus. Experience with
account-based platforms like 6Sense, Demandbase, etc also a
- Experience managing $20M+ annual marketing budgets.
- High degree of proficiency in CRO/Growth frameworks and
processes, SEO, SEM, CMS/Website management
is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together
around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for
first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture
that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At
the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and
strive for a healthy balance between work and personal
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules-we trust you to know what will make
yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families
(Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on
your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all
backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For
California residents please review our
Keywords: Mode Analytics, Inc., Dallas , Head of Growth Marketing, Advertising , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!