Posted on: September 23, 2022
As part of the Tenet Strategic Marketing Group (TSMG), the Manager,
Creative Marketing will be responsible for leading the creative
strategy of all enterprise campaigns that support clinical growth
The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the development of
fully integrated marketing campaigns across all channels grounded
on consumer insights and our brand's value proposition. S/he will
lead the in-house creative planning process with cross functional
teams in the development of breakthrough campaigns that exceed ad
testing benchmarks. The leader will focus on delivering
differentiated campaigns that engage and inspire our consumers. The
marketing manager will proactively build collaborative
relationships in the market to gather input and feedback throughout
the creative development process.
S/he will lead and manage a team of 5 creatives people (editors,
animators, and coordinator). S/he is also responsible for managing
both production and post-production, production timelines and
budgets, input and approval of all assets. The Manager must be
adept at organization, prioritization, and careful planning to
successfully achieve production goals. S/he has a strong pulse on
healthcare environment, decision making consumer journey, and
thrives on developing impactful campaigns that engage our
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage the day to day video production for central creative
projects, devising timelines and budgets.
- Wo rk with the other managers and disciplines -design and
content- to devise deliverables and ensure accurate delivery of
- Creative lead for multifaceted enterprise wide campaigns that
are aligned with growth and brand objectives.
- Write, develop and oversee the creation of creative including
but not limited to, radio, television, campaigns, and campaign
briefs, treatments, storyboards and long-form content.
- Lead and manage a team of various crea tives (editors and
animators) toward a common goal.
- Manage and update project budgets, conducting timely
reconciliati ons with the producers and finance teams.
- Work closely with the producers in project planning and
appropriate resource management (additional Freelancers both
creative and production/additional facilities), ensuring resource
and facilities are booked.
- With reconcile and monitor complex budgets and costs reports
accounting for expenditure and report any overspends.
- Devise & monitor detailed production workflows and systems and
constantly strive to improve them.
- Provide statistical information on project performance and team
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide
range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Acts as a primary producer for video and animation creative,
both production and post-production.
- Support for the production and post-production teams as well as
being an escalation point.
- Strategic approach to workload & the ability to prioritize
efficiently whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
Serve as a brand guardian for Tenet and its other
- Ensuring the best use of existing and future resources.
- Working with hospital managers and/or senior sta ff to collect
deadlines, budgets, objectives, content, etc.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the production and
post-production process of filming, radio and animation.
- Should be knowledg e of Adobe Suite and an experienced editor
using Adobe Premiere .
Administration and Team Management
- Manage vendors and/or junior team members as needed
- Lead a team of editors and animators
- Maintain ticket management and status reporting system
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws
regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are
offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable
law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or
obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to
your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination
requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in
accordance with the law.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (ideally in, Advertising,
Marketing, or Digital Marketing)
- At least 5 years managing and developing large-scale
- At least 10 years related production and post-production
- Advanced workflow experience in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient Adobe Premiere editor
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Comfort with ambiguity and working in a large, diffuse, highly
- A blend of abilities including building and managing
relationships; creative thinking on strategies and programs; and
ensuring that programs are measured through key business KPIs and
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
across all areas and levels of the company
- Capable of organizing and managing complicated projects with
- A combination of vision, energy, and leadership with a solid
track record of achievement
- Authentic- Has deep integrity and holds personal and
professional values consistent with Tenet's mission, vision and
- Self-motivated- Outcomes-focused individual who holds
herself/himself to a high performance standard, but maintains a
sense of proportion and humor
- Visionary- A forward thinking change agent who takes a
long-term view of external industry forces and implications. Is
capable of transformative leadership
- Creative - Ability to think strategically while possessing the
creative skills to lead innovation
- Detail oriented - Strong attention to detail in grammar,
design, development, and strategic approach
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an
applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status
or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless
doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: Corporate, Dallas , Creative Manager, Advertising , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!