Creative Marketing Director
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Job DescriptionThe Transwestern family of companies together
comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services,
investment and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently
by empowering our team members with the resources and independence
to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We
start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and
organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them
the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they
work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business
differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Creative Marketing Director is responsible for developing and
executing marketing and communication strategies to promote
Transwestern's capabilities and successes to clients, colleagues
and the community. The Creative Marketing Director collaborates
with regional leadership and coordinates with National Marketing to
promote the Transwestern brand, increase target market awareness,
assist service lines and producers in expanding their businesses,
communicate effectively with clients, and provide best-in-class
service, deliverables and results.
Must be flexible, creative, work well under pressure and tight
schedules, be detail-oriented, have superior communication and
organizational skills and be enthusiastic about becoming an expert
on how to uniquely communicate the company's vision through visual
and written communication.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and direct process and development of new business
presentations which are creative, concise and compelling.
- With direction from regional leadership, direct marketing and
branding campaigns of key agency leasing assignments.
- Understand and track the competitors marketing materials
ensuring region is best-in-class in all deliverables.
- Introduce compelling and fully developed opportunities to
enhance marketing through technology and video creation.
- Actively seek opportunities for TW team members to participate
in panels, industry events and community activities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with reporters, business
writers and media personnel.
- Creatively pursue opportunities to promote TW.
- Oversee production, coordination and delivery of all press
releases and media requests.
- Proactively engage all service lines and producers to solicit
- Develop and execute plan to promote TW and client projects,
including coordinating social media with National Marketing
- Coordinate with National Marketing to distribute
external/internal communications pieces and actively seek local
internal candidates for features.
- Working in conjunction with National Marketing, maintain an
active online presence in the commercial real estate and broader
- Maintain clear social media posting guidelines.
- Assist with development of annual marketing, media and
communications strategy and budget.
- Assist with development of annual advertising campaign and
- Oversee planning, coordination and execution of regional direct
and electronic communications.
- Develop and maintain case studies, company statistics,
listings, resumes, photographs, etc.
- Develop Quality Control System ensuring all external
communications from the Region are in accordance with overall
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related
- Minimum of 5 years of prior and demonstrated
- Prior commercial real estate experience, highly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
High creative aptitude with focus on branding
- Must be able to multi-task, manage a heavy work load and adapt
to changing priorities
- Infectiously positive with a can-do attitude
- Creative; always looking to raise the bar
- Motivated self-starter with strong organization skills and an
eye for detail
- Expert command of a challenging environment and changing
- Ability to work independently and proactive
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- HTML and video experience a plus
LOCATIONDallas, TXAPPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and
motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive
salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and
vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal
opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Keywords: Transwestern, Dallas , Creative Marketing Director, Advertising , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!