Financial Education Events Specialist
Company: Advancial Federal Credit Union
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Founded in 1937, Advancial is one of the oldest and largest
credit unions in the country. We are an established and proactive
full-service financial institution providing personal, convenient
and advanced financial services to individuals and select group
partners. Our mission is to create lasting value for our members
through superior service, quality products, and innovative
solutions. At Advancial, we always strive to provide the best
service and products to our members because we love what we do. We
work together to build a culture that promotes a positive employee
experience. We've been named a Best Company to Work for in Texas
for nine consecutive years and a Best and Brightest Company to Work
For nationally and locally because we're serious about building
fulfilling careers and not just day jobs. We invite you to learn
more about this position and what Advancial has to offer by
completing our online application. Advancial Federal Credit Union
is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status
and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity PostersAdvancial Federal Credit Union
participates in the Electronic Employment Verification process.
Please click here for more information.If you are an individual
with a disability and would like to request a reasonable
accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please
complete the form below. If you'd like to view a copy of the
company's affirmative action plan, please complete this form.The
Financial Education Events Specialist (Business Relations Officer)
is a critical member of Advancial Federal Credit Union. This
individual develops and implements business relations activities
and strategies to promote growth and positioning of the Credit
Union and its products and services primarily among select employer
groups (SEG). Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements business relations activities and
strategies to promote growth and positioning of the Credit Union
and its products and services primarily among select employer
- Serves as the Credit Union's outside sales representative by
actively identifying, cultivating, soliciting, acquiring,
developing and servicing relationships with targeted businesses and
- Develops an ongoing planned program for scheduled site visits,
tracking site visits and reporting of site visits.
- Markets full participation to new members through active
promotion of Credit Union products and services during enrollment
- Regularly presents financial education to current and
prospective members in order to increase Credit Union
- Provides creative assistance in collaboration with Marketing
Department which is critical in content creation.
- Provides comprehensive written reports on development
- Provides statistical reports as needed and keeps outlook
calendars current of all activities.
- Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge of computer
equipment and software required including SEG Manager, Symitar,
eDocs, PerformancePro, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- Keeps up-to-date on all Advancial products and services.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four (4) year college or
university; or two (2) years related experience.
- This position requires regular non-traditional/weekend
- Highly proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly professional, responsible, engaging and effective .
- Exceptionally organized.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Keywords: Advancial Federal Credit Union, Dallas , Financial Education Events Specialist, Education / Teaching , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!