Teacher / Childcare
Company: Primrose School of Forney at Gateway
Posted on: November 23, 2021
As a Teacher at Primrose School of Forney at Gateway, located at
1451 Whaley Drive Forney, TX 75216 you will help young minds
explore, discover and understand the world around them.We are
seeking enthusiastic Teachers to plan and implement an ongoing
program of activities that promote the social, emotional, cognitive
and physical development of each child, in accordance with the
Primrose Balanced Learning - approach to teaching and learning.
Primrose School of Forney at Gateway is an accredited private
preschool that provides a premier educational child care
experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant
through elementary-aged school age.FREE CHILDCARE - spots are
limited - first child only - apply now for availability and terms &
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Forney
at Gateway and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning -
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Forney at Gateway
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary. Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
- Infant - Preschool Teachers: Previous educational childcare
experience preferred, but not required
- Private Pre-Kindergarten Teachers: 2 year degree in early
childhood or related field preferredEach Primrose school is a
privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective
Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners
set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise
Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal
opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by
Keywords: Primrose School of Forney at Gateway, Dallas , Teacher / Childcare, Education / Teaching , Forney, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!