Company: Primrose School of Windsong Ranch
Posted on: March 19, 2023
At Primrose School of Windsong Ranch in Prosper, Texas you will
help young minds explore, discover and understand the world around
them. Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at the Primrose School of
Windsong Ranch and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning -
curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines of the Primrose School of Windsong Ranch
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary. Desired skills and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must meet basic requirements of local childcare regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.Each Primrose school is a privately owned and
operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the
employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and
benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose
Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers.
Positions and position titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School of Windsong Ranch, Dallas , Lead Teachers, Education / Teaching , Prosper, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...