Sr IAM Security Engineer - Remote
Company: Magellan Health
Posted on: July 1, 2020
Magellan Health has an outstanding remote / telecommute
opportunity for a Sr. Identity and Access Management Engineer.
This Sr. IAM Engineer position includes a skill set such as Python
or Powershell scripting, SSO integration knowledge, OKTA exposure,
and experience in design, development, and on-going operation of
cloud infrastructure and applications.
- Solid Technical Aptitude.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to work with minimal guidance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Takes responsibility for fostering culture, advancing our
values, and championing engagement in all its forms.
- Use configuration management, orchestration and management
tools to ensure cloud environments meet operational and security
- Act as a responsible party for escalations across our cloud
- Own timelines for delivery of features and changes.
- Work well with other teams to integrate with their systems
- Working knowledge of change management and release management
- Provides Technical guidance to teammates.
- Manages special projects as assigned.
- Knowledge and understanding of Unix commands, and other scripting
-- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
-- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Participate in change management discussions and own the
technical open points with in the architecture stream.
Nice To have
- General understanding of SAML Protocol
- Exposure to OpenID Connect
- Experience with SSO integrations
- Some knowledge and working experience with PowerShell
- Some knowledge and working experience with Python
- Experience in design, development, and on-going operation of
cloud infrastructure and applications
- Experience with Okta Life-Cycle Management
- Experience with Okta RESTful API's
- Experience with Okta's general infrastructure
- Understanding of security and privacy requirements (FedRAMP,
NIST, HIPAA, HITECH, etc)
- Familiarity with AWS Lambda or Azure Functions
- Exposure to CyberArk
General Job Information
TitleSr IAM Security Engineer - RemoteGrade27Job FamilyInfo
Technology GroupCountryUnited States of AmericaFLSA StatusUnited
States of America (Exempt)Recruiting Start Date6/15/2020Date
Requisition Created6/12/2020Work ExperienceITEducationBachelors:
Computer and Information ScienceLicense and Certifications -
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 3+ years minimum experience deploying and/or administrating
infrastructure solutions or database administration.
- Strong working knowledge of automated deployment and Cloud
- AWS Sysops certification or certifications in VMware,
Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Two or more of the these certifications: AWS Sysops
certification, AWS Solutions architect associate certification,
MTA, MSCA, Cisco-CCNA, CCNP , Database administration (Oracle, SQL
Server, MongoDB and MariaDB, MySQL, Hadoop, Redshift, AWS EMR ),
Avaya (ACA, ACSS, ASIC, ACE).
- Critical thinker.
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing and able to quickly learn new technology.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every
employee must understand, comply and attest to the security
responsibilities and security controls unique to their
Keywords: Magellan Health, Dallas , Sr IAM Security Engineer - Remote, Engineering , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!