RF Optimization Engineer
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Minimum of 7-years of work experience in RF Optimization for
LTE / 5G.
- Must have a minimum of 2-years of hands-on experience working
on 5G/LTE and/or VoLTE RF optimization or network performance
management functions including trending, analysis, monitoring,
reporting, and troubleshooting.
- Prior experience with 5G/LTE parameters, KPI counters,
Operational Performance Indicator (OPI) counters, and associated
- Skills to review daily KPI reports and identify sites with
performance degradation issues is required.
- Must have knowledge of the various drive testing equipment such
as JDSU/RAN Advisor, Nemo, TEMS, X-Cal, Windcatcher and Falcon
- Prior experience working with Nokia NetAct OSS in alarm
management, performance management, and parameter
- Management. Hands-on knowledge of Nokia TDD and FDD
- Knowledge in RF Optimization Layer 3 analysis experience using
tools similar to ACTIX.
- Hands-on knowledge of monitoring site alarms, doing health
check status of sites, and resolve alarms.Job Types: Full-time,
ContractSalary: $10,000.00 - $10,500.00 per monthBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time offSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftAbility to commute/relocate:
- Dallas, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Location: One location
Keywords: SWI, Dallas , RF Optimization Engineer, Engineering , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!