Customer Success Engineer (REMOTE)
Company: Kuali, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Who are we?
Kuali builds software solutions for higher education. We help our
customers - colleges & universities - focus on providing a
fantastic education to students by decreasing their administrative
costs. We work in a competitive space, ripe for innovation, with
users ready to be delighted.
As a company, we are guided by our cultural values:
- Iterate to evolve
- Cultivate openness
- Act with accountability
- Assume the best
- Practice humility
- Deliver amazing experiences
- Make mistakes
As team members at Kuali, we learn from and teach each other, we
practice transparency and empathy, and we delight in delivering
value to our customers.
Everyone should love their work.
Kuali has been voted a top place to work for 3 years in a row by
the Salt Lake Tribune. We also made Forbes' list of America's Best
Startup Employers for 2020. Not too shabby.
Job Description tl;dr:
We're looking for a proactive and detail-oriented Customer Success
Engineer to consult and guide our customers on all technical
aspects during implementation and throughout the customer lifecycle
to ensure that they achieve success. From data migration to
integration configuration, you'll be the primary technical resource
for our customers.
Customer Success Engineers are expected to be fluent in the
technology and tools used across all Kuali Product teams -
Node.js/Java, Web Services (REST and SOAP), relational and NoSQL
databases - and have a love for process improvements and
- Advising and training customers on technical
- Designing and building implementations
- Consulting and advising customers in regards to designing
system integrations and API usage
- Partnering with customers on migration of legacy data, both
strategy and execution
- Working hand-in-hand with Kuali Customer Success Managers
- Assisting with diagnosis and resolution of technical issues
reported by customers
- Travel up to 20% for pre- and post-sale activities
- You have experience implementing/supporting an enterprise-class
system at an institution of higher education or similar
- You have experience developing integrations with enterprise
- You are a motivated self-starter with a determination to get
- You live in a growth mindset with an enthusiasm for
- Your peers and previous colleagues would describe you as a
great team player because of your strong interpersonal skills and
ability to build relationships.
- You can successfully convert customer-speak to engineer-speak
without using a translation app.
- You are proactive and sensitive to customer needs; some even
suspect you may be a mind reader.
- Your communication skills, both spoken and written, are
- You understand and have experience with software development
processes, web APIs, integrations, and databases (SQL and
- You are proficient in tools and technology used by Kuali:
- You are flexible and can work independently,
cross-functionally, and on multiple initiatives at the same
- You're like a chameleon...able to adapt to evolving priorities
in a fast-paced environment.
We'd be delighted if you bring experience with...
- One or more of these technologies:, Asana, Zendesk, AWS
(specifically Lambda, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, CodePipeline, and
Elastic Beanstalk), Docker, New Relic
- The Higher Education community
- 401k matching (up to 4% of your salary)
- Full health premiums paid by company for you and
- Zero deductible medical insurance
- Take the time off that you need (we don't track sick or
- Paid holidays
- Annual tech hardware budget to buy whatever you want to do your
- Annual conference and training budget to learn what you want to
- Catered lunches & fresh fruit if you are local
- Remote-friendly environment
Keywords: Kuali, Inc., Dallas , Customer Success Engineer (REMOTE), Engineering , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!