Senior Manual QA Engineer - Consumer Platform
Company: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Purpose: Join the LTK Family! We are looking for talented
Manual QA Testers who are passionate about tackling challenging
features and interesting problems at scale. Youll be working with a
team of highly motivated and fast-moving professionals focused on
testing new and existing backend/frontend features/functionality
for our products.
- 6+ years Quality Assurance testing background in a production
- 6-12+ months of API testing experience. New custom API testing,
not just ingesting other APIs.
- Experience writing software test plans and test cases.
- Manual testing experience in a gray box environment.
- SQL scripting experience required.
- Experience in test case repository and defect tracking tools,
such as JIRA.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Team player with excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced
- Experience understanding business requirements.
- Writing and creating test plans, and test cases.
- Experience writing and executing complex SQL Queries for
backend data validation.
- Experience with Agile Methodology.
- Experience with Postman preferred.
Whats in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live
Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team
huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or
visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in
2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company's mission is to
empower the world's premium lifestyle creators to be as
economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided
marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November
2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision
Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform
for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops---. More
than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for
performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content
licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer
marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the
LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams
in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South
Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships
opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas,
such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a
precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our
website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle
are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to
payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it), Dallas , Senior Manual QA Engineer - Consumer Platform, Engineering , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!