Subsurface Utility Engineering Technician IV
Company: Criado & Associates Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
CRIADO & Associates, Inc. specializes in sustainable engineering
design in water/wastewater, municipal, transportation, subsurface
utility engineering (SUE), land development, land surveying and
construction phase services. We have an immediate opening for a SUE
Tech IV, this position is located in our headquarters in Dallas,
Texas. We are looking a talented individual who desires to work in
a vey dynamic team, where each employee can directly impact the
company's direction, growth and success. We serve municipal
clients, counties and TxDOT with all aspects of roadway design,
drainage, utilities, survey and SUE services.
Successful candidates qualifications must include:
- Minimum five (5) years experience leading multiple SUE crews on
- Research and review utility records and identify utilities in
- Ability to read and interpret As-built, Construction, TXDOT,
and municipal plans.
- Understanding of utility construction needs and services.
- Knowledge and experience with utility line locating equipment
- Capable of making field decisions without direct
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work in an environment with strict deadlines.
- Be a positive leader to ensure industry standards to achieve
department and company goals.
- Excellent Communication with employees and clients.
- Knowledge in DCAD, Blue Beam, MS Word, and Excel programs.
Essential Functions:Field Coordinator Functions
- Reviewing and approving reports and timesheets
- Assist SUE director with conducting performance
- Monitoring direct reports workload and utilization. Report all
issues immediately to project managers or SUE Director.
- Assist in learning and development of all team members for
- Uphold Criados safety standards by conducting safety meetings,
- Verify daily Field reports and project records are completed,
obtained before the start of projects.
- Complete all scheduling and coordinating with all Field Crews
before, during all projects.
- Oversee upkeep and maintenance of all SUE crew vehicles.
- assign and coordinate hardware and equipment as needed Physical
- Repeated carrying or operating designating equipment.
- Walking or climbing on uneven surfaces for long distances.
- Use hand and power tools safely and efficiently.
- Operate heavy manual equipment over 50lbs
- Operate SUE equipment and supplies in remote, rural, or urban
- Working in lane closure zones adjacent to high volume
- Sitting and or standing for extended periods.
- Exposure to outdoor environments and extreme weather, noise
exposure, driving for extended periods, exposure to construction
and traffic work zones, possible hand and power tool use, and
extended periods of Personal Protective Equipment use.
- Must be available to work overtime as well as some weekends (as
- Position may require out-of-town travel to complete projects.
Position offers full benefits package: health insurance, short term
disability, long term disability, life insurance, 15 days PTO per
year, 401k, 8 paid holidays. Salary is competitive and commensurate
with experience.Email resume to email@example.com
Keywords: Criado & Associates Inc., Dallas , Subsurface Utility Engineering Technician IV, Engineering , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!