Key Carrier/Smartphone Repair Technician
Company: Batteries Plus - RVA Industries, Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionBatteries Plus Bulbs in Burleson,
Texas is hiring Key Carrier/Smartphone Repair Technicians at the
store. The ideal candidates will be comfortable with small
electronic device repair, exhibit retail sales skills, possess
excellent customer service and relationship building skills,
demonstrate a basic understanding of electronics, and possess an
ability to communicate with management. This position offers the
ability to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new
opportunity with Batteries Plus Bulbs. In addition to the repair
technician responsibilities, the successful candidates will also be
a team member responsible for selling all of the products
associated with the Batteries Plus Bulbs operation.Pay Rate: $12.00
hourlyMust be available to work evenings and weekends.Must be
willing to change car/truck batteries on a daily basis.Device
Repair Technician Duties:
- Repair cell phones, tablets, and other devices as needed
- Receive, pack and ship these devices
- Maintain proper inventoryRetail Sales Associate - Customer
- Greet customers promptly, determine needs and answer
- Assist retail and commercial customers in the purchase of
batteries and light bulbs. (training provided)
- Ask questions to identify potential commercial customers.
- Replace batteries in vehicles, watches, key fobs, cell phones,
and more. (training provided)
- Answer phones, assist callers, and ensure messages are relayed
in a timely, accurate manner.
- Load, unload, and deliver or arrange delivery of products.
- Maintain proper inventory by stocking and facing shelves.
- Add-on and upsell product.
- Maintaining store appearance and cleanliness
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of product and service
- Adhere to general and specific safety standards
- Engage as a "can-do" team member. Proactively follow through on
commitments and/or tasks needing to be performed.Qualifications:
- H.S. diploma/equivalent plus 3-6+ months of customer service
- Demonstrated technical aptitude. Able to quickly pick up on new
processes and technologies
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to effectively
manage and track multiple commitments; effectively prioritize,
follow up, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; strong
customer service focus; ability to inform, teach, and train.
- Ability to calculate simple math, percents, ratios and
algebraic expressions and read gauges.
- Working conditions are typical for a retail environment.
- This position requires the employee to regularly use hands to
handle or touch electronic products. The position also requires the
employee to regularly use a computer and other office equipment, as
well as tools.
- This position requires lifting 10-20lbs on a regular and
frequent basis, 50lbs on an occasional basis, and more than 50lbs
on an infrequent basis.Batteries Plus Bulbs is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Batteries Plus Bulbs is the nation's first, largest, and
fastest growing battery and light bulb franchise of its kind,
offering a comprehensive selection of batteries, light bulbs,
related products and services that meet the growing demands of
retail consumers and businesses alike. With over 700 locations in
46 states and Puerto Rico, and access to over 45,000 unique battery
and light bulb products, Batteries Plus Bulbs has become the single
source supplier for all battery and light bulb power needs. In 2010
Batteries Plus was named on the Inc 5000 list of America's
fastest-growing private companies. Step up your career and join
with a proven leader.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Batteries Plus - RVA Industries, Inc, Dallas , Key Carrier/Smartphone Repair Technician, Engineering , Burleson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!