Posted on: May 16, 2022
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new
ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of
travel? If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our
Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a
talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite
client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project
locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a
full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Implement user stories in coordination with subject matter
experts, technical architects and product owner to develop new
features and enhancements to web application built on ReactJS and
Java Spring Boot.
- Participate in Agile team ceremonies (daily standups, iteration
planning, retrospectives, etc)
Our Human Services Transformation team works to help transform how
our clients deliver their services to customers across a variety of
channels such as walk-in, mail-in, call center, and self-service
We deliver large, complex systems development and transformation
projects enabling us to collaborate with clients who serve those
most in need. Budget constraints paired with increased demand for
human services have challenged our clients to find efficiencies, do
"more with less," and rethink the way they deliver services.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering, or a
- 3-5 years of experience
- A successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering
adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying
up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user
experience design and user interface technology.
- Design, build and maintain highly reusable HTML, CSS, and
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and web frameworks and best
- Experience creating designs, from concept through prototyping,
with modern programs or technologies such as, but not limited to
Axure, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Marvel, and
- Experience in planning and facilitating user research
activities and usability tests
- Solid UX skills, with the ability to iterate through conceptual
ideas and effectively communicate conceptualizations using
sketches, storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive
prototypes, data visualizations.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Experience in designing modern UI dashboards and reports.
- Familiarity or experience with the software development
lifecycle (SDLC) and working in Agile environments.
- A portfolio that demonstrates both UI/UX proficiency and
understanding of SOLID design principles.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends
Keywords: Deloitte, Dallas , UX Engineer, Engineering , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!