Lead, Structural Engineering
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Title: Lead, Structural Engineering
Job Code: IMS20221402-77073
Job Location: Greenville, TX
This position is for a Structural Engineer for the Airworthiness
Engineering Group at our Greenville, TX facility. Must be capable
of becoming an FAA ODA Structural Engineering Unit Member approving
aircraft modifications and repairs performed
by L3Harris on behalf of the FAA.
- Responsible for technical approval of the structural aspects of
aircraft modifications and repairs performed by L3Harris for both
civil and military aircraft.
- Will act as certification Task Leader for some projects,
tracking programmatic issues involving airworthiness as well as
project cost/schedule performance.
- Ability to review engineering drawings and analysis to
determine compliance with airworthiness requirements
- Experience in classical structural analysis methods and
structural Finite Element Analysis is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical
Engineer, Civil Engineering or related field and a minimum of 10
years of applicable experience. An equivalent combination of
education and experience may also be considered.
- Must be able to work overtime and travel as necessary.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Products and be
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance,
which requires U.S. citizenship
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience preparing structural dynamics and/or flutter
analysis reports is preferred
- Previous experience as a company DER, consultant DER, or an ODA
Engineering Unit Member is preferred
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Dallas , Lead, Structural Engineering, Engineering , Greenville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!