Staff-Principal Analog High-Voltage and Power IC Design Engineer
Company: GOODIX Technology INC.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Goodix Technology is an integrated solution provider for
applications based on IC design and software development offering
industry-leading software and hardware semiconductor solutions. We
are an innovative technology team that delivers continuous
surprises to global customers and consumers. We offers long-term
and differentiating values to the industry and the society, and
provides excellent career development opportunities for Goodix's
global talents.The Home Audio Business Unit is seeking experienced,
self-driven, Staff -Principal Analog High-Voltage and Power IC
Design engineer to join our talented IC design and development team
based in Dallas and Austin, Texas.Job Responsibilities
- Analog power stage sub-system and circuits block design,
integration and simulation.
- Apply high-voltage and power analog design and layout best
practice and guideline towards first silicon success.
- Work closely with system and analog lead to implement
sub-system or blocks specifications.
- Work with digital team to ensure block mixed-signal functions
are implemented and verified.
- Implement high-voltage power stage and power stage driver
circuits in advanced BCD (Bipolar, CMOS, DMOS) processes.
- Provide specification, design review and test requirements
documentation to guide support team (system, application, ATE test
engineers etc.) to meet design quality, yield and schedule
- Build behavioral modeling of analog and digital circuits with
Matlab, Verilog A and System Verilog.
- Perform mixed signal simulations for verification of chip level
and system level performance.
- Define layout requirements for layout engineers or complete the
circuit layout autonomously.
- Characterize, and de-bug designs in the lab and test platform
for mass production as necessary.
- Must be a team player and self-starter.Main Requirements
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering with 8+ or PhD degree with
5+ years of IC design experience.
- Silicon proven experience in CMOS or BCD analog mixed-signal
design and layout.
- Silicon proven experience designing power related circuits such
as switch-mode power supplies, battery chargers, LDOs, class-D
amplifier and motor drivers.
- Strong knowledge of BCD silicon process technologies involving
high voltage and high power design.
- Strong knowledge of transistor-level analog circuit simulation
tools and with extensive experience with Cadence Virtuoso.
- Ability create and execute sub-system and block level AMS based
verification test plans.
- Ability to characterize and troubleshoot IC designs in the lab
and ATE test floor.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Class-D amplifier, PMIC and automotive product design
background is a plus.
Keywords: GOODIX Technology INC., Dallas , Staff-Principal Analog High-Voltage and Power IC Design Engineer, Engineering , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!