Senior Commissioning and Integration Engineer Level 2 and 3 required
Company: WorldLink US
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Senior Commissioning and Integration Engineer Level 2 and 3
required(W2)Dallas Plano, TxSalary: 85k - 105k Hybrid - Need to be
in Dallas Tx Start 2 - 3 weeks immediate We are looking for C&I
Engineer 2 and 3 who will be responsible for providing support to
multi-functional team of R&D, RF Engineering, and Field
Technicians to fulfill multi-technology wireless network Deployment
across customer markets.Role and Responsibilities:
- Support all escalated issues from the C&I I team to
- Responsible for successful Commissioning of RAN equipment by
auditing all newly commissioned sites.
- Work and assist other Engineering teams with remote
commissioning of LTE RAN equipment.
- Ability to create scripts and/or modify existing scripts.
- Possess the ability and flexibility to work 24X7 schedule
and/or on-call environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to take ownership, and the
ability to identify and solve problems quickly in a fast-paced
- Support Field and RF Engineers with parameters changes,
clearing alarms, etc.
- Lead issues to resolution, while maintaining professionalism in
all communications with both internal and external contacts. This
included multitasking and driving issues to resolution.
- Apply SME level troubleshooting skills and ability to mentor
- Complete tasks required to maintain service levels and
availability of all site features and function.
- Responsible for routine or standard technical problems and
responds to standard requests from internal and external
- Provide guidance to customers on integration, commissioning,
and onsite support during network cut over for new markets. Also
assist customer via remote WebEx support.Required Experience and
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree preferably in engineering (EE,
CE, ME, CS, or equivalent technical degree)
- 3 - 5 years of Telecom industry experience required.
- Good knowledge of wireless network architecture concepts
especially in RAN domain and Network Routers
- Good knowledge of UNIX/LINUX operating systems
- Prior experience and/or proven ability to develop, train, and
supervise junior Commissioning Engineers.
- Prior experience in commissioning engineering activities
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent working
relationships within the company, vendors and with customer
- Demonstrated English language competency in both oral and
written communication modes for both internal and external
- Work under very little supervision and guidance to identify and
ensure achievement of team goals and to complete individual work
assignments within established time frames.
- The demonstrated ability to solve problems involving highly
diverse conditions requiring creativity to search for solutions
among learned things.
- Interact with all levels within the organization and has
frequent external contacts.Necessary Skills and Attributes:
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a
team-based or independent environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Limited supervision and the exercise of discretion.
- Must be skilled in developing and maintaining good working
relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the
- Ability to travel to customer locations, cell sites, switching
facilities as needed.
- Under minimal supervision with a high level of responsibility
to apply general policies and guidelines where decisions are seldom
monitored, consequences of decisions may adversely affect operating
results and management decisions.
- Position has complete access to confidential company data where
disclosure may jeopardize the company's competitive
position.Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by contract employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the duties of this job, the contract employee is occasionally
required to stand, clean, crawl, kneel, sit, sort, hold, squat,
stoop, stand, twist the body, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or
feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb
stairs or ladders and scaffolding, talk or hear, and lift up to 20
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include
ability to distinguish the nature of objects by using the eye.
Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal more
than 75% of work time.Frequently works additional hours beyond
normal schedule to support project schedule and timelines. Performs
work under time schedules and stresses which are normally periodic
or cyclical and include time sensitive job stress, fatigue, unpaid
over-time, intellectual challenge, constant technical data
feedback, language barriers, and project management stress.
Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids including but not limited
to PC's, printers, hand tools, multi-meters, fiber-meters, RF Test
devices; most often associated with field.WHAT we'll bring:During
your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details
of our industry-competitive benefits and career development
opportunities. A few highlights include:
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness/ Accident/ Hospital Indemnity/ Identity Theft
ProtectionWHAT you should know:Our success begins and ends with our
people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human
experiences. WorldLink is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. All employment at WorldLink is decided
on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We
endeavor to continue our footprint as a diverse organization by
highlighting opportunities for all people. WorldLink considers
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion or belief, sex, (including pregnancy and gender identity),
age, national origin, political affiliation, citizenship status,
marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability
or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People
with disabilities who need assistance with any part of the
application process should contact us.This job description is
designed to cover the main responsibilities and duties of the role
but is not designed to be a comprehensive list of all.
Keywords: WorldLink US, Dallas , Senior Commissioning and Integration Engineer Level 2 and 3 required, Engineering , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!