Research Engineer - UI Application Development Automation - San Diego - Remote
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Title: Research Engineer - UI Application Development
at TigerGraph (View all jobs)
San Diego, California (Remote possible)
TigerGraph is the world's most scalable graph analytics platform
designed to unleash the power of interconnected data for deeper
insights and better outcomes. We welcome people from all
backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next
generation graph computing and analytics platform.
TigerGraph is looking for a Research Engineer in the Innovation Lab
to conduct advanced research and development in the area of
low-code / no-code approach to automate application UI building on
top of graph database systems . The ideal candidate should be a
hands-on application engineer with industry experience in e2e UI
application development with in-depth knowledge on the internals of
low-code / no-code frameworks and model-driven application
development, creative innovator with the curiosity and desire to go
beyond what has been done before, as well as proven ability to turn
advanced R&D ideas into working prototypes to be incorporated
into product lines.
Great insights to TigerGraph and the Graph Space:
Recent press release about TigerGraph Cloud:
TigerGraph completes $105 million series C Funding News:
- Research, design and prototype innovative approaches to
accelerate UI application development via low-code / no-code
- Investigate various techniques to advance the state-of-art on
low-code/ no-code frameworks: from model-driven to AI-assisted
- Work with product engineering to turn advanced prototype into
- Collaborate with external researchers and partners closely to
jointly develop new innovative approaches on application UI
- Author, publish and present innovative ideas in internal and
external conferences and online media.
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering, or a
- In-depth knowledge on e2e UI application development, UI
application patterns and frameworks
- Familiar with state-of-art research and tooling in low-code /
- 5+ years of hands-on industry or research experience in
model-driven UI application development, low-code / no-code
framework and tooling.
- Familiarity with graph database systems and graph analytics
application is a plus.
- Passion to take on hard and complex problems to have an impact
on practical enterprise applications.
- 'Can do' attitude with a strategic and rigorous mindset and be
comfortable working in a fast paced, multifaceted environment.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with peers inside and outside
- Strong communication skills with technical and non-technical
Keywords: TigerGraph, Dallas , Research Engineer - UI Application Development Automation - San Diego - Remote, Engineering , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!