Company: Insight Global
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Day-to-Day Insight Global is looking to add a Datadog Developer
within our clients Buyflow Services Operations team. They will
develop Datadog dashboards and alerts for cutting edge eCommerce
environments. Teams within Buyflow Services support applications
used by a wide variety of sales channels processing thousands of
transactions per hour, generating nearly half of all sales revenue
for our fortune 100 company! Some responsibilities of the Developer
will include: Setup of Datadog infrastructure components and
applications, both in cloud and on premise, Implement metrics,
monitors and dashboards in Datadog, provide observability using
Datadog's RUM, APM & NPM, collaborate with Platform and Operations
teams to set Datadog guidelines, standards, and policies, provide
operational readiness training for using Datadog, and perform adhoc
Datadog analysis on the fly to pinpoint application issues.
- 3+ years experience with Datadog
- Experience setting up Datadog Agents, Logs, Metrics, Monitors,
Dashboards, Integrations and other core tools
- Knowledge on how to instrument applications for Datadog APM
(Traces Search, Live Search, Trace View, Services List, Service
Page, Resource Page, Service Map, App Analytics, and APM Monitors
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gitlab etc.).
- Working experience in Linux/Unix Server Administration.
- Experience operating in an Agile, Scrum, or SAFe development
- Skilled in identifying design and implementation details within
documentation / communication
Keywords: Insight Global, Dallas , Datadog Engineer, Engineering , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!