Compressor Mechanic (Cleburne, TX)
Company: Crosby Energy Services
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- HSE&R - Each employee, at his or her level of
responsibility, will comply with all applicable TOTAL Group and
U.S. Health, Safety, Environment and Regulatory (HSE&R)
requirements as well as TEP Barnett supporting standards.
- Code of Conduct and Ethics - Observe all federal, state, local
laws and regulations as well as TOTAL Company Code of Conduct and
Ethics, policies, standards and guidelines.
- Understand how to read gas meters and instrumentation, record
the amounts of gas received/delivered/consumed and report any
operational, temperature and pressure changes as needed in
operating logs. Learn to watch gauges, dials, or other indicators
to make sure equipment is working properly.
- Understand how to adjust and properly tune equipment to obtain
- Understand how to operate power-driven pumps that transfer
liquids, semi-liquids, gases or powdered materials. This includes
adding these materials on the equipment and properly disposing of
- Understand how to properly fill out and submit all required
paperwork and service reports.
- Understand how to respond to problems by troubleshooting,
diagnostic testing (utilizing computer software as applicable),
repairing/adjusting equipment as needed, conferring with co-workers
and supervisors for advice and other techniques as learned in the
classroom and field. Learn to determine the most
cost-effective/timely/efficient method for repairs.
- Understand how to perform a proper preventative maintenance and
repair, maintain and operate the equipment using hand tools and
power tools in a safe manner.
- Understand how to properly set units and perform start-up
procedures on location.
- Understand how to safely and properly assist in the disassembly
and removal of unit from location.
- Understand how to use hand tools to clean, lubricate, adjust
equipment, and replace filters, gaskets and other items while
identifying what kind of maintenance is needed.
Understand how to overhaul engines, compressors and related
components as needed.
- Obtain a basic knowledge of pneumatic and electric starters,
fuel systems, cooling systems, lubrication systems, ignition
systems, electrical systems and other compression related
Knows the basic operation of production equipment such as
separators, dehydrators, etc.
- Understand how to ensure field equipment is operating under
current emissions guidelines/standards.
- 5+ years of experience in the gas compression
- Must show leadership and problem solving skills.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability to work safely and abide by company safety policy and
- Clean driving record with minimum class C license.
Communicate information effectively with all levels of co-workers
by telephone, written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a
company computer (when applicable) including Microsoft Office
- Able to learn company specific applications.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
focusing on teamwork and unity.
- Requires responsible, dependable and trustworthy employees due
to typical independent working conditions. Employees will be
required to report time worked and be held accountable for their
actions. Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Ability to assess and anticipate requirements. Prioritization,
reasoning and time management skills required.
- Job requires maintaining composure, avoiding aggressive
behavior (even in very difficult situations). Employees must
exhibit cooperative skills by being pleasant with others on the job
and displaying a good-natured attitude.
- Job requires successful completion of assigned
- Initiative is expected in areas where skills have already been
- Position requires being open to change (positive or negative)
and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Position requires working in all weather conditions.
- Position may require extended working hours.
- Position requires employee to supply their own tools, list of
required tools will be provided.
- Working knowledge of arithmetic and algebra. Basic knowledge of
geometry and other mathematical applications.
Now Hiring Compressor Mechanics (Cleburne, TX Area)
Mechanic II should know how to set, maintain, repair and operate
compressors in the field. Has developed skills enabling them to
address non-routine issues and problem solve without close
supervision. Can be relied upon to mentor lower level
Keywords: Crosby Energy Services, Dallas , Compressor Mechanic (Cleburne, TX), Engineering , Cleburne, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...