Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Role and responsibilities:
- Install software to the integrated solution for both on-site
- Maintains an assigned installation equipment base. This
includes providing primary support, forecasting, conducting
customer support meetings, and ensuring regular communication with
- Assists with testing of company equipment.
- Conducts equipment troubleshooting, analysis, and debugging in
support of installation or operating activities.
- Ensures that parts are available for service requirements.
- Travels as required for the purposes of performing service
activities at customer sites
- Uses company technical documentation and provides feedback for
- High School Diploma, BS, AAS or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of IT experience
- 2 years experience in customer support/service environment
- AAS degree preferred 2 years relevant field experience.
- BS degree 1 year relevant field experience.
- Has led one installation or significantly contributed to the
successful installation of products at multiple sites.
- Intermediate level of technical knowledge of
electronics.Salary: $70K - $80K per yearPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Dallas , Field Engineer, Engineering , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...