TEAM LEAD SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - MEP DESIGN
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Senior Electrical Engineer Team Lead - MEP Design
Work for one of the most highly respected MEP firms in Dallas that
really knows how to mentor their employees to get to the next step
in their career along with working on some of the best projects in
This is with one of the most well-respected MEP firms in Dallas
that has a reputation for their quality work on complicated
- Midsize firm with about 65 employees and growing
- MEP systems for public and private sector owners including,
universities, state agencies, k-12 and Higher Ed, Cryptocurrency
Data Centers, and other complicated commercial projects.
They Value and Appreciate Their Employees
This opportunity also comes with all the benefits you would expect
at a solid career focused firm and better.
- You can move up here and they have the track record to prove
it, Mentoring is important to them.
- They also have a hybrid work model with 3 days in office and 2
days at home, a 3-monitor set up, high on technology
- On Boarding training modules, Regular job specific
- On-Site Caf--, Health Insurance, Voluntary Life Ins., PTO,
- Potential for Bonuses twice a year!
- Not to mention celebrating important life and work milestones
such as getting your EIT or PE license, birthdays, anniversaries,
engagements and more!
YOUR ROLE WITH THE COMPANY
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with at least 8 years of
design experience who values being part of a team and working with
others. We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who will split
their time between design work and coaching or mentoring other
engineers. You need experience in power distribution design,
general and special lighting systems, day lighting systems,
lighting control systems, emergency power distribution, generators
and UPS systems. Fire alarm, public address, and sound
These are the types of projects you will be working on: Aviation -
flight training centers, airports; Education (K-12 and higher Ed);
municipal, libraries and corporate offices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Engineers Licensed in the state of Texas
- Working knowledge of building codes, NEC and Energy
- Experience attending client meetings, marketing or interacting
- Ability to mentor other Engineers
- Experience working with other disciplines
- Must have AE or MEP Consulting Engineering experience
- Revit, AutoCAD
Salary to commensurate with experience!
Keywords: https:/thebulldogrecruiters.com/wp-content/uploads, Dallas , TEAM LEAD SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - MEP DESIGN, Engineering , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!