Cloud Engineer Intern, Summer 2024 (Onsite based in Dallas, TX)
Company: Texas Staff HQ
Posted on: February 10, 2024
If you are looking for a valuable opportunity in the healthcare
human resources industry, Tenet Health has an internship for you!
Tenet Health is comprised of 65 hospitals, approximately 550
outpatient centers and additional sites of care. We are
differentiated by our top-notch medical specialists and service
lines that are tailored within each community we serve.
We are a community built on CARE. Our caregivers and supporting
staff extend compassion to those in need, helping to improve the
health and well-being of those we serve, and provide comfort and
This Internship in Enterprise Data Team as a Cloud Engineer is all
about integrating knowledge and theory learned in the classroom
with practical application and developing your skills in a
professional setting. You will gain valuable experience in cloud
engineering in a corporate healthcare setting.
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer Intern to support our team in
designing, implementing, and managing cloud infrastructure and
services. This internship provides an excellent opportunity for a
motivated individual to gain hands-on experience in cloud
technologies and contribute to real-world projects in a fast-paced
- Assist in Cloud Infrastructure Deployment: Work alongside
experienced cloud engineers to deploy, configure, and manage cloud
infrastructure components such as virtual machines (Linux and
Windows), containers, and networking resources.
- Support Cloud Architecture: Collaborate with the team to
design, develop, and optimize cloud-based solutions that meet
client requirements and industry best practices.
- Troubleshooting and Issue Resolution: Assist in identifying and
resolving cloud-related issues, performance bottlenecks, and
- Cross-Functional Collaboration for Tailored Cloud Solutions:
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project
requirements and develop cloud infrastructure solutions that meet
- Automation and Scripting: Gain proficiency in cloud automation
tools like Terraform and scripting languages to streamline
repetitive tasks and improve operational efficiency.
- Monitoring and Optimization: Participate in cloud resource
monitoring, capacity planning, and cost optimization initiatives to
ensure efficient use of resources.
- Security and Compliance: Learn about cloud security best
practices and assist in implementing security measures to protect
cloud environments and data.
- Documentation: Maintain detailed documentation of cloud
configurations, procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
- June 3-August 2, 2024; full-time, paid internship
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer
Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Strong interest in cloud computing and a desire to learn and
grow in this domain.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google
Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Basic understanding of networking, virtualization (Windows and
Linux Operating systems), and storage concepts.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g., Python,
PowerShell, or Bash) is desirable.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and collaboration
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, and able to work well
independently in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to
- Gain hands-on experience in Google cloud.
- Work closely with experienced cloud engineers and
- Opportunity for mentorship and professional
- Exposure to real-world cloud projects and challenges.
- Networking opportunities with experienced
- Potential for future full-time employment.
Additional information: this role will be in-person, full time at
the Addison (International Plaza) location
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws
regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are
offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable
law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or
obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to
your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination
requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in
accordance with the law. 2403004903Employment practices will not be
influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally
protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would
result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: Texas Staff HQ, Dallas , Cloud Engineer Intern, Summer 2024 (Onsite based in Dallas, TX), Engineering , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!