Company: Caprus IT Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Position: Network EngineerLocation: Dallas, TXDuration: 12+ Months Looking for 9+ Years experience certified (CCNA/CCNP/CCDP)consultant . Prefer Citizen/GC/H1B (no OPT/CPT/GC EAD). Description:
- Seeking a Network Engineer Consultant focused primarily on Cisco products, solutions, and technologies who values technical challenges.
- Must have a strong understanding of Enterprise networks, networking best practices, and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Works with the Manager of Network Engineering on the Agency's Network Upgrade project and other projects that are in process or planned.
- Provides Tier 3 support for the Enterprise network; including switches, routers, firewalls, VPNs, gateways, Wi-Fi, routing protocols (OSPF and BGP), monitoring and reporting applications etc.
- Installs and configures network equipment and software to meet business needs. Documents the solution for ongoing support.
- Functions as part of a team on larger projects, or individually provides the services on support visits or smaller projects.
- Participates in change management and incident review as needed. Document changes and actions in change management system and ticketing system. Required Technical Skills:
- 7 years of Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCDP
- 7 years of Performs highly complex network engineering: Operates, monitors, and manages the Enterprise network.
- 7 years of IOS, IOS-XR, NX-OSICE, Prime, and DNAC experience/Best Practices.
- 7 years of Cisco Nexus technologies such as VDC, VPC, VXLAN, etc.
- 7 years of Routing Protocols-OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, L2 / L3 Architecture and Design Multicast, QoS.
- 7 years of Data Center / Core design, configuration, and implementation utilizing Cisco Nexus and Catalyst Architecture.
- 7 years of Cisco Wireless design, configuration, and troubleshooting for Enterprise and campus environments.
- 7 years of Working knowledge of MS Visio, MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Preference:
- Cisco CCIE Certification
- Multi-faceted high-end networking individual
- Excellent interpersonal and documentation skills required.
- Must be able to work alone or in a team environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and flexible with work hours. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks & Regards,Parth - Sr. IT RecruiterCaprus IT Inc.D: - - provided by Dice Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCDP, IOS, IOS-XR, NX-OSICE, Prime, and DNAC ,VDC, VPC, VXLAN
Keywords: Caprus IT Inc., Dallas , Network Engineer, Engineering , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!