TFS - Project Engineer - Plano, TX
Posted on: August 17, 2019
TFS - PROJECT ENGINEER - PLANO, TX
Exyte is a global leader in design, engineering and construction
delivering high-tech facilities, plants and factories. With a
history of more than 100 years, we have developed a special
expertise in controlled and regulated environments. We serve the
most technically demanding clients in growth markets such as
semiconductors, life sciences, and data center across the full
spectrum of services from consulting and design to managing turnkey
solutions. Operating in more than 20 countries, Exyte is uniquely
positioned to support clients locally and globally. In 2017, Exyte
generated sales of 2.4 billion euros, up from 2.1 billion euros in
2016 on a like-for-like basis, with over 4,800 highly experienced
and motivated employees. Exyte emerged from a re-grouping of the
German-based M+W Group in 2018. For further information about the
company please see our website: www.exyte.net
The Project Engineer is responsible to support the management and
administration of project activities as directed by the project
manager to assure execution of the work in accordance with the
company s procedures and the contract documents at our lowest cost
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide leadership to the project team upon award of a
* Identify differentiating factors concerning approach, design and
* Coordinate meetings between potential clients and individual
* Provide EPC Project Management Support to the Business
* Manage EPC, Design, CM and/or Design Build projects.
* Accountable for managing the overall execution of the
* Responsible for project Profit and Loss commitments through
effective cost control, risk management, and implementation of
* Responsible for accurately informing the Director of Design
Operations of a project s overall status, with particular regard to
cost, schedule, quality, safety and client relationship.
* Participate in continuous improvement plans as directed by your
supervisor and/or through proactive application of your personal
* Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the M+W
project processes, procedures and policies and be responsible for
enforcing use and conformance thereto. In coordination with the
relevant Discipline Director, execute a master agreement with each
* Maintain a thorough understanding of the M+W/Owner contract and
all project correspondence and documentation.
* Develop and maintain continuous positive relationships with the
Client and their representatives.
* Monitor the training of all project staff personnel in
coordination with Discipline Directors and with available
* Promote positive Staff morale, professionalism and attitude and
assist to resolve potential deficiencies when identified or
* Other duties as assigned.
* BS OR MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
* 2 or more years with CM/General Contractor Organization
* Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Attractive salaries, supportive environments and excellent benefits
allow for growth and career development with Exyte Group.
NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
Exyte Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The Exyte
Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified
applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran
or disability status, or genetic information.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Project Engineer, Engineer, Construction, Consulting,
Design Engineer, Engineering, Technology
Keywords: Exyte, Dallas , TFS - Project Engineer - Plano, TX, Engineering , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!