Posted on: March 28, 2020
Everyone communicates. It's the essence of the human experience.
How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we
live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the
network-our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role
and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth,
expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify
migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers- we provide the
essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to
succeed. The world's most advanced networks rely on CommScope
connectivity. Due to growth and customer demand, we are recruiting
for a Project Manager to join our team in Richardson, Texas. JOB
SUMMARY: The Metro Cell Project Manager will manage and overseeing
multiple design projects between PLM, Engineering and Operations
groups. These design projects will range from tracking of project
milestones to more complex interactions and tracking on design and
manufacturing deliverables to meet customer delivery expectations.
These responsibilities will also include regular status reporting,
metrics reporting and conducting weekly PDP project calls. DUTIES &
- Act as the Project Manager for specific assigned design
projects and manage communications and interactions between PLM,
Engineering, NPI and Operations teams.
- Create and manage project schedules, run weekly team meetings
and report of project status.
- Work with planning and procurement to create product and
component demand, forecasting and safety stock requirements.
- Support procurement and planning in vendor communications and
- Support corporate PDP team in ensuring products designed have
reached the appropriate gate deliverables and or approvals.
- Support engineering and PLM on prototype builds and
- Act as liaison between Engineering, Operations and PLM on
urgent customer needs. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering with a minimum of
five (5) years of related experience and a minimum of two (2) years
in a role working and supporting an engineering design project
through a PDP process while interacting with multiple functions
from design to manufacturing.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to
articulate complex concepts to a broad range of internal and
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with various types
and levels of staff and external contacts, both in writing and
- Must have effective presentation skills.
- Microsoft Projects, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work simultaneously on many priorities, which may
- Assertive, persuasive and creative problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in project tracking software or tools.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter. It is the policy of
CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all
individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope
does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on
the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy),
national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by
law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by
the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a).
These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified
protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of
disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime
contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment
qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with
Keywords: CommScope, Dallas , Manager, Project, Executive , Forney, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!