Senior Director, Deal Strategy & Revenue Growth
Posted on: March 28, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Operationalize revenue management and the achievement of
revenue goals by effectively tracking and reporting ACV quota, ACV
budget, and revenue forecasts that provides deep insights for the
sales and account management team, along with Executive and
Operating Leadership Teams.
- Develop lean and agile deal desk processes to enable the
effectiveness of our sales teams that maximizes KPIs and customer
satisfaction while mitigating risk. Maintain an evolving subject
matter expertise in pricing trends, deal structures and competitive
pressures to support the execution of the most complex
opportunities, including services and renewal deals.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the enterprise sales and account
management teams for deal structuring and support other internal
stakeholders throughout the sales cycle to expedite deal
- Elevate the technology and communication-driven strategy that
leverages tools, training, and forums that increase critical
selling time, reduce non-revenue generating activities, and enable
consistent quoting, pricing and process requirements.
- Lead a team of a Salesforce Administrator and a Sales Reporting
Analyst that are responsible for driving operational excellence in
the tools and reports that all customer-facing employees, along
with the Executive and Operating leadership teams utilize. This
includes overseeing all sales-related systems, including
Salesforce, FunnelSource, Financial Force, Xactly, Proposify, and
the proprietary pricing calculator.
- Manage the commission plan administration and compensation
management systems in partnership with sales and executive
leadership, Finance and People Resources.
- Drive Board of Directors quarterly revenue reporting, including
bonus program goal calculations, reporting and auditing.
- Collaborate with key internal functions to drive operational
excellence, such as the Pursuits function for Salesforce
integrations, sales process efficiency driving automation, and data
analysis and reporting of key metrics and program performance; the
Marketing functions on industry buying cycles, market insights, and
account-based marketing strategies; the Product Management function
to empower a portfolio-driven selling strategy; and the People
Resources and Knowledge Management functions on training and
education related to sales enablement and talent strategy support
for staff development.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA strongly preferred.
- At least 10 years of relevant Sales Operations and Deal Desk
experience in a technology company with responsibility for revenue
forecasting and quantitative analyses (opportunity level and
revenue under contract), sales commission plan development and
administration, deal structuring with pricing management, sales
analysis and intelligence, and sales-technology utilization.
- Advanced proficiency in complex IT (SaaS or Enterprise Cloud
Technology) deal structures, preferably with a Health Care
organization driving solutions for customers and consumers.
- Previous experience leading, mentoring and building a team with
demonstrated ability influencing cross functional partnerships that
enable excellence in value-based selling.
- Strong proficiency in sales related technology platforms with
demonstrated ability to drive efficient operational practices,
along with advanced reporting capabilities; Salesforce.com
experience is required, certification is preferred.
- Experience with sales-related content management with proven
abilities to train sales team members on systems, workflows, and
other sales enablement activities.
- Demonstrated experience balancing efficiency, process, and
internal revenue requirements to help create advantageous outcomes
for revenue growth.
- Ability to think critically in a structured fashion and
translate leadership discussions into an analytical decision-making
framework with an organized balance of being detail-oriented as
well as seeing the big picture.
- Strong aptitude for building interpersonal relationships to
regularly challenge the status quo paired with a "do whatever it
takes" attitude to affect positive change within the
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the
ability to be a calming influence while having a commanding
presence across teams.
- Ability to travel for company meetings as needed, 10-15% .
Keywords: Medecision--, Dallas , Senior Director, Deal Strategy & Revenue Growth, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!