Manager - Business Development
Company: Energy Transfer Partners
Posted on: September 17, 2020
The position of Business Development Sales Manager is a key member
of the sales team that covers the Southeast territory. This
position requires a proven leader with a strong business acumen,
excellent communication, relationship-building skills, and a
passion for growth. Position supervises a diverse and qualified
team of Sales Specialists. Motivates their team for success in the
areas of sales, volume, and EBITDA growth.
This position is primarily responsible for their region strategy
utilizing our competitive advantages in supply strength to grow our
customer base and EBITDA, as well as identify new markets for
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manages 5 -6 direct reports in addition to Salesforce inputs,
leads, opportunities, and sales growth.
* Manages preparation of annual budget, growth capital requirements
for region and new customer base.
* Manage the growth process; including identification of new market
opportunities, development of revenue projections and oversight of
* Develops strategy for specific geography to deliver growth
* Manages all Sales Channels for specific geography.
* Manages economic model approval process and prepare project
packages for management review.
* Attain organic growth through development of new business
pipeline each year delivering on EBITDA objectives.
* Manage all administrative functions relating to relationship
between Sunoco and its customers. (i.e. "Smiles, Dials, Miles"
* Coordinate activities, provide emphasis and focus to 5-6 Sales
Specialists across the Sunoco LP customer portfolio.
* Track performance, provide feedback and administer annual review
of the Sales Specialists performance.
* Manages sales meeting with customers, supporting the sales
specialists and provide counseling efforts.
* Communicate with Sales Specialists to provide direction and
support in order to reach annual objectives (growth of volume,
increase in margin, etc.).
* Develop/manage sales, revenue, and expense budgets.
* Provide on-going communication to senior management on
competitive information, pricing and relevant market changes.
* Provide superior customer service by responding efficiently and
in a timely manner.
* Ability to positively interface with supporting departments
(Supply, Trading, Pricing, Legal, General Accounting, Credit, Human
Resources, Marketing Services).
* Set an example for sales specialists and customers in the
management of Health, Environment and Safety. Conduct or coordinate
training as necessary. Correct areas of non-conformance to assure
full compliance in all areas of HES.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements
for this position are listed below;
* Bachelor s Degree in Business.
* Minimum of five (5) years management experience in the petroleum
* Ability to travel 25 - 50% of the time with overnight stays
* Complete all travel and expense related reports.
* Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
* Usually, normal office working conditions.
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
* Overnight travel is REQUIRED.
* Occasional visits to industrial/manufacturing settings, which may
include exposure to various materials and chemicals, as well as
extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require
appropriate personal protective equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Keywords: Energy Transfer Partners, Dallas , Manager - Business Development, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!