Enterprise Regional Sales Manager - TOLA
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Radware believes that the success of any company is contingent
upon the success of those that make up that company. We demonstrate
Absolute Commitment to our Employees, Customers and shareholders.
We make the Extra Effort, We Lead by Example, We Stand by Each
Our Core Values:
- Open and Direct: We believe in a culture where honesty and
transparency are encouraged - leading to stronger relationship and
- Passionate and Committed: With employees that have deep
connections to the work they do every day, you can build tight-knit
teams that overcome any challenge.
- Innovative: Encouraged to collaborate and push the boundaries
to solve complex problems using creative solutions.
- Ambitious: Every employee is driven by a common goal: there is
always room for improvement and no goal is ever out of reach.
At Radware, these core values lay the foundation for a workplace
where you have the confidence and support to share ideas, advance
your skills, and do the best work of your career.
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital
experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader
undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery,
Radware (RDWR) is looking for an Enterprise Regional Sales Manager
to fuel the growth by cultivating new relationships and driving
If you're an energetic, upstart sales professional looking to own
and drive your line of business, this Enterprise Regional Sales
Manager position could be the position for you.
Hear From Bill At Radware
Remote position with 75% hunting in TOLA region with 40% travel
- Prospect for new accounts across all verticals of Financial,
Ecommerce, EDU, Gaming and Enterprise
- Farm the regional base of active customers - up-selling and
- Manage accounts to maintain a strong relationship with Radware
and to keep them constantly appraised of Radware capabilities
- Prospect the key new accounts in the region and develop
business with them.
- Develop and nurture a network of high quality channel
- Act as the "trusted vendor partner" and work with channel
partners to hunt and close new business
- Ability to form successful relationships with ISR, Territory
Manager, CAMs to build opportunities and grow business.
- Bachelor Degree
- 10+ years direct sales experience with high tech
enterprise sales (preferably a manufacturer of IT hardware or
- High-end technical understanding of TCP/IP,
routing protocols, firewalls, routers, and switches. Understanding
security, web application firewalls, cloud operations and
virtualization is a
- Experience working with and selling through the
channel using existing relationships with VARs, integrators and
- Rolodex of executive contacts in territory or
selling experience with 10 or more accounts in region
- Existing relationships with key C-level contacts
and other professionals in the region
- Proven track record of delivering over quota
- Independent, self-motivated, competitive, high powered and
negotiate skillfully in tough situations. Understands customer's
presents solutions to business risks and opportunities ensuring the
sees the link to Radware's value proposition. Positively influences
behavior throughout the decision process. Can win concessions
relationships; Can be both direct and forceful as well as
trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; Is comfortable
money and ROI, drives customer to action.
Constructive tension with customer
with Companies that were challengers in the market. Proven ability
to win new Customers in that
environment and grow the territory base with existing and new
customers. Ability to articulate solution and product
differentiation. Teaches for
differentiation. Can articulate
differences in multiple levels and scenarios vs. our competition.
Can explain the value of this differentiation
to the customer. Knows customer value drivers, creates a customer
Hunter: Focused on
closing deals with new clients. Can be
counted on to exceed goals successfully; Is constantly and
consistently one of
the top performers; Very bottom-line oriented; Steadfastly pushes
others for results.
Self-sufficient: Can create his/her own pipeline by
prospecting, through its connections in the territory with
and capabilities to organize small marketing seminars, customer
everything with energy, drive and a need to finish. Strong
personality. Navy Seal attitude, takes decisive action,
fears nothing. Disciplined.
Functional/Technical Skills Picks up on technical things
quickly; Can learn new skills and knowledge; Is good at learning
company product and services and technical knowledge. Basic
background. Knowledge of TCP/IP and routing protocols. Previous
selling routers, switches, IP test equipment, network analysis and
tools is preferred.
Keywords: Radware, Dallas , Enterprise Regional Sales Manager - TOLA, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!