Executive Director in Training (EDIT)
Company: Valdez International Corporation
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Pegasus Senior Living Executive Director in Training (EDIT)
TRAINING PROGRAM SUMMARY: The EDIT Program is designed to provide
mentorship in the operation and management of PSL communities in
accordance with the policies and procedures of Pegasus Senior
Living and federal/state/local laws and regulations, including, but
not limited to, the following responsibilities listed below.
POSITION SUMMARY: Assists with management of the day-to-day
operations of the building. Assists in the compliance with all
laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Assists in the
oversight of property management, personnel administration and
provision of Resident services. May act as the Assistant Executive
Director for a specified period, with potential for career growth
to ED status. ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Train with ED and department leaders (dining services,
marketing, health and wellness, life enrichment, maintenance and
business office management) from an operational perspective to
ensure total understanding of departmental leadership duties and
responsibilities. EDIT will be expected to train in all identified
departments through a pre-determined rotational schedule.
- Assists clinical team with resident assessments to be provided
on a timely basis.
- Assists Residents to participate in self-governance activity
through Resident Council and committee meetings.
- Acts as an advocate for Residents; assists in maintaining
communication with designated agents as requested and
- Assists ED in assuring quality of Resident services.
- Assists ED and BOM with implementation of all employment
policies and procedures.
- Assists ED in ensuring staff adhere to all policies and
procedures, all work, safety and administrative rules.
- Assists Sales team with processing move-in/move-out of new
- May assist Sales team with marketing events.
- Assists in assuring building, Residents units, common areas and
adjacent grounds are maintained by working with Executive Director
and/or Maintenance leader.
- Assists ED and Maintenance leader in assuring safety and
security of buildings, contents, and inhabitants (Residents, staff,
- Trains and assists BOM in assuring all financial and
administrative records are properly maintained (e.g. AP, AR,
billing, petty cash, etc.)
- Under the supervision of the ED, EDITS will assist in
administering, coordinating and directing all activities in
accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assures community compliance with all laws, rules and
regulations with ED oversight.
- Assures community compliance measures of all goods and services
provided with ED oversight.
- Assists in maintaining and providing all data as requested and
- Participates in professional and community organizations as
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Employment contingent upon successful completion of training
program and the company needs upon completion of the program.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Licenses: Assisted Living Certification or Administrator's
License, if required by State
- Must be in possession of, or have the ability to obtain, a
valid state driver's license.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (in English),
both verbally and in writing, with residents and staff
- Must be able to cope with high levels of stress that position
- Ability to relate to residents and staff in a courteous and
diplomatic manner under all circumstances.
- Advanced computer and Microsoft Office experience with ability
to create reports and analyze operational issues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting and to convey
strong public-relations skills.
- Maintain a positive, respectful, and professional approach with
coworkers, residents, and staff
- Have effective organizational and project management skills
with attention to detail
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet department
- Must be available after regular working hours and work weekends
and holidays as necessary
- Ability to relocate for assignments and travel 75% during
training program (up to a year duration) Accessibility: If you need
an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact
Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your
language: English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please
choose your language: English - Spanish - Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please
click the link: English
Keywords: Valdez International Corporation, Dallas , Executive Director in Training (EDIT), Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!