Organizational Development and Talent Acquisition Director
Company: CASTRO ROOFING OF TEXAS, LLC
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Organizational Development and Talent--Acquisition--Director Do
you love to assemble teams of great people to tackle and solve
complex problems that ultimately will have a positive impact on the
Do you have experience aligning people strategies to company's
business goals;--natural talent for attracting, spotting, hiring,
wowing A-Players; and working for fast-growth companies? Are you a
"Get It Done" high performer? If so, read on--- Here's the deal,
we're growing extremely quickly and we're looking for an
Organization Development (OD) and Talent Acquisition superstar
hungry for a challenge to build and execute our people
strategies.-- We're going to skip all the clich--s about this
"exciting and challenging, and fulfilling opportunity." Instead,
here's a list of some words that will describe the person we're
looking for (quick note: It would be a good idea for you to take an
honest assessment of whether they describe you before applying).
The Words: Be Humble, Stay Hungry, Always Hustle and Keep Sharp. A
LITTLE BIT ABOUT CASTRO ROOFING So you can decide if we're the kind
of people that you want to go to work with everyday Culture is our
At Castro Roofing, we deliver peace of mind.
We don't just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And
often times, working at Castro Roofing is much like running a small
business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but
the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than
you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion--to everything
you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and
improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to
our--10 Core Values--and will be expected to hold your teammates
accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to
make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to
becoming--the World-Class leader in the roofing industry with
exceptional service and unmatch talent. At Castro Roofing, culture
is our strategy.--We commit to provide you opportunities for
growth, empowerment to help deliver peace of mind, and ownership to
help us create a better world. Together---we will deliver the
wow-experience to all we touch. We will elevate trust and
confidence to the world. We will inspire people to reach their
What we believe
At Castro Roofing, we believe in empowering our clients for
success, not entitlement. We believe in the value of hard work,
passion and determination. We earn everything we have by achieving.
We believe in hard work, passion and our daily, weekly, monthly and
quarterly goals. If we fall short, we own our failure, learn from
it and try again. People are our greatest resources but even they
can only achieve truly great results through working as a team in a
company that priorities merit, competency and professional growth.
Who we serve
We empower--commercial building owners and managers to make smart
roofing decisions so they and their teams can be more powerful
influences in the world and enjoy life as they see fit.--Our love
for the success of our clients is at the core of our culture.--In
the future we see our business expanding and helping other
owners--in all aspects of building management. However, right now
we're focused on helping commercial building owner with multiple
buildings better manage their roofing assets and deliver the
WOW--experiences by--stopping their nightmare roof leaks, extending
the life of their existing roof, helping them maximize their
insurance claim and empowering them to make smart roofing
decisions. Who we are
We LOVE our clients! We know truly delightful service involves
providing high level of craftsmanship, safety, precise and
efficient solutions through warm and personalized conversations
with each of our clients. Although finding our clients the right
roofing solution and delivering highest level of craftsmanship is
always our goal, we don't just fix things--- We are insanely
passionate about our client success and delivering each of them
peace of mind. We work in a team-based environment and we are
constantly reinventing ways to delight our clients. Everything we
do to help our client is done with the intent to delight their
socks off. A word of warning:--Castro Roofing isn't for everyone.
We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be
expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the
values, behaviors and culture that are core to Castro Roofing's
success. We love a good challenge, so if this type of stuff doesn't
light your fire, this--might--not be the right path for you. Before
you apply, be sure Castro Roofing--is-- right for you by clicking
here. DETAILS OF THE ROLE The Big 3--Ways You Will Help Deliver
Peace of Mind
- Leadership development and teambuilding
- Organization alignment to strategy, including org. design and
- Entire Employee Lifecycle - Attract, Sell and Wow Organize
Department and Build Team We want someone who makes things happen
on a daily basis and in this position that means organizing and
building a world-class people team. This includes the following
- Establish department-wide standards and systems connected to
- Company Branding - Help us promote our brand; help sell our
company as the desired destination workplace.
- Building/Maintaining Relationships - Being positive and
ensuring that the candidates we bring in are in alignment with our
Shared Vision. Leave each candidate with a positive experience and
be able to establish and maintain business relationships in OD/HR
- Metrics & Analytics - Develop KPI's to help us drive continuous
improvement and help the company make better recruitment decisions
and improve the quality of hires. Retention of the right people is
vital. Help develop best practices and utilize tools and technology
and outsourcing partners to the best of their ability.
- Create effective gauntlets to determine the best fit for our
- Manages change management activities across all department.
You'll Really Knock Our Socks Off If You---.
- You attract, spot, hire A-Players and continually develop
leaders in an industry that is not top of mind on most people?
- You provided the WOW experience to current and future
- You know what "fast-paced" really means and you embrace
- You strike the perfect balance between strategy, creation, and
precise execution with room for iteration.
- You have a Jedi-like talent for attracting, identifying,
hiring, and motivating talented people.
- You never say "That's not my job" or "I didn't sign up for
- You are a problem-solvers and have a natural talent for helping
others reach their dreams. What You Will Own As our OD leader,
you--will be--driving strategy through Culture and employee
loyalty. You'll--get to co-create, design, develop, implement and
assesse Human Resources development strategies in support of the
business plan. Help build a team of A-Players to provide a
delightful client experience and creating best practices which are
designed to make us the Top 10 Great Place to Work.
- Bachelor Degree in Training and Development, Organizational
Development, Human Resources, Human Resource Development. Masters
- 8+ years relevant and progressive experience in training,
development and organizational development disciplines with 2-3
years of increased leadership responsibilities.
- Knowledge of organizational development principles, methods,
assessments and interventions.
- Skilled in the instructional design and curriculum development
- A passion for coaching, training and employee delight!
- Apply problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of actually--performing the work. Not
looking for theory.
- Ability to lead / manage change on a team.
- Experience with the entire lifecycle.
- Define perfect fit for position.
- Effectively spot and recruit A-Players.
- Retain top performers.
- Naturally execute with excellence and high sense of
- Well read. Growth mindset.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) a plus.
- Love a big challenge and building--systems to win. WHY JOIN OUR
- Our focus is on our employees' success and helping them reach
- High growth opportunity and you get to co-create and build
something to be proud of.
- We've won every Award available to commercial roofers that
matters including the Greater Dallas Business Ethics Award.
- Culture is our strategy.
- Client-Centric - We don't want satisfy clients, we want--loyal
clients and we do it by delivering the WOW experience. CONTACT US
If you are up for the massive challenge, send your resume to
Resumes@CastroRoofing.com , cover letter explaining why you're a
"FIT" for the position, include your salary requirements and
Keywords: CASTRO ROOFING OF TEXAS, LLC, Dallas , Organizational Development and Talent Acquisition Director, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!